Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Should we have a mass protest at the next game?

Should we have a mass protest at the next game?

• Yes

Votes: 130 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 103 37.6%
  • If things degenerate further

Votes: 41 15.0%

• Total voters

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m the same feels like a chore going.

Don’t mind Wolves not being so good but one thing I expect is 100%!! Effort should and is a basic requirement.

If they can’t be bothered to play for us which is how it looks recently then I’m not bothered about going.

Let’s face it. How many of them wanted to be here? They’re here because it’s the premier league and it puts them In the shop window.

Look at the likes of Guedes in particular and it’s written all over his face. Nunes, not much better but at least you can see something in him.

Said it all when Collins tried to rally them on Sunday and they basically ignored him.

At least he showed some element of fight and desire despite his shortcomings.

People often mention the “continental cosy club” atmosphere. I do wonder how much of that could actually be true. What’s it like for the non portuguese/Iberian players? Is there a clique.

Who knows…. But we’re seeing nothing from the majority of them and it’s galling

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s face it. How many of them wanted to be here? They’re here because it’s the premier league and it puts them In the shop window.

Look at the likes of Guedes in particular and it’s written all over his face. Nunes, not much better but at least you can see something in him.

Said it all when Collins tried to rally them on Sunday and they basically ignored him.

At least he showed some element of fight and desire despite his shortcomings.

People often mention the “continental cosy club” atmosphere. I do wonder how much of that could actually be true. What’s it like for the non portuguese/Iberian players? Is there a clique.

Who knows…. But we’re seeing nothing from the majority of them and it’s galling
Well said Rich. Time to ring the changes

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the most useful thing we can do right now is make Molineux as hostile as possible for the opposition, unwavering support for the players (even the **** ones*).

Look at Everton last year, their fans won them loads of points. We need to do the same.

But should you see Shi in the street probably worth giving him a piece of your mind though, and keep up the discontent online.

*about 90% of them

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well said Rich. Time to ring the changes

It is but it’s just not happening.

At the moment it’s one of 2 things in my opinion….

1. A sale is near and we’re stalling and treading water until it’s complete.
Or
2. We really cannot get a manager due to the restrictions in the clubs operating model under dictator Shi.

Or a mixture of both.

But I’ll still go. If we drop to the chump, I’ll still go. If we double drop again, I’ll still go. To be honest without the weight of expectation and false hope….. I might even start enjoying it. And the queue for my half time bovril will at least be shorter hahaha

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is but it’s just not happening.

At the moment it’s one of 2 things in my opinion….

1. A sale is near and we’re stalling and treading water until it’s complete.
Or
2. We really cannot get a manager due to the restrictions in the clubs operating model under dictator Shi.

Or a mixture of both.

But I’ll still go. If we drop to the chump, I’ll still go. If we double drop again, I’ll still go. To be honest without the weight of expectation and false hope….. I might even start enjoying it. And the queue for my half time bovril will at least be shorter hahaha
Same as you, we love the club but I can’t watch players not trying it infuriates me especially when they are on a lot of money. Go down play the kids at least they want it! Club is lucky they got supporters like yourself!! Hopefully we are sold soon

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Same as you, we love the club but I can’t watch players not trying it infuriates me especially when they are on a lot of money. Go down play the kids at least they want it! Club is lucky they got supporters like yourself!! Hopefully we are sold soon
I hope so.

Walking down the road and watching Stourbridge seems more appealing than the wolves at the moment. But it’s in the blood aint it

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once again we're all getting worked up about how we're portrayed and thinking the players 'need' our support or anything.

Porto fans attacked the car of their manager when they lost 4-0 to Club Brugge this season, which had the wife and two kids inside.
We all know what happened with Sporting Lisbon.

So that's the culture most of our players are brought up on. Football outside of England is mental compared to here in terms of how the players are treated.

We shouldn't stop pandering to our players/staff.

Before a game starts, as Sunday shows, the fans will always show support. Always.

From there, it's on the players.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The players should have a mass protest. Just ignore what the manager says and do what they know best.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
nicked this of social media. too good not to share....:) lol.

WE ARE WOLVES FORUM,
39000+ members made up of the following:
4000 proven managers, giving daily updates to turn us around,
4000 owners, who would spend more than Abramovich,
3000 sports injury experts,
6000 clairvoyants who predict everything and get nothing right,
3000 player and manager agents who talk to every player and manager in the world in their sleep, waking up with the latest scope of who's coming to join us,
4 or 5 Albion and Villa fans who think cutting their 6th finger off gives them a chance of redemption and following Wolves and then,
The rest of us who enjoy some of the posts and banter, but look forward more than anything else to match days hoping for the best, fearing the worst but knowing which ever way the result goes we will still be Wolves, win or lose, and whichever league we are in.
FWAW.

Back
Top Bottom