Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

SHI OUT

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some might scoff at this thread, but this is a forum and this thread is for those who want to, to express their disdain.

Here goes...
People who have ambition, brains or self respect do not want to take a job where they have no control over player sales and purchases. If you keep going you will find someone eventually.

You managed to get some in previously, but now the word has spread. Nuno hid your workings, Bruno moaned about it. Others have observed this and wont take the risk.

Get your wallet out and get in an experienced manager who can get us out of the dire situation we are in. It may not be apparent to you, but we are in a relegation spiral, your investment is in jeopardy.

If Shi is a puppet, then this thread is aimed at whoever he answers to.

(I have previously stated on mol mix that 'they' may not be that bothered about relegation as they know/think they can get young Jorge players in next season and they will star and then come back up on a wave. More of jota and mgw to sell)

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Some might scoff at this thread, but this is a forum and this thread is for those who want to, to express their disdain.

Here goes...
People who have ambition, brains or self respect do not want to take a job where they have no control over player sales and purchases. If you keep going you will find someone eventually.

You managed to get some in previously, but now the word has spread. Nuno hid your workings, Bruno moaned about it. Others have observed this and wont take the risk.

Get your wallet out and get in an experienced manager who can get us out of the dire situation we are in. It may not be apparent to you, but we are in a relegation spiral, your investment is in jeopardy.

If Shi is a puppet, then this thread is aimed at whoever he answers to.

(I have previously stated on mol mix that 'they' may not be that bothered about relegation as they know/think they can get young Jorge players in next season and they will star and then come back up on a wave. More of jota and mgw to sell)

Get a manager in then they need to go shi and sllers

Shi will just be replaced by a fosun head but hopefully we get a better fit. Not currently hard to be better

In regards to a non cheap option, higher tier manager are not going to come here currently, they are out of our reach. Lopetgui was the right man at the wrong time which is a great shame.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems a long time ago that he was buying pints for fans with Dalrymple. Probably get lynched from the nearest lampost now.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take the O and the U and what left sums him up
He has to go........ worst in the league.
Oh and don't let Sellars **** hit the door on both your ways out.

Last edited:

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn’t he just be replaced with another fosun employee?

That's my opinion, however I don't defend his actions

Yep, who again will be from zero football knowledge, they will then need a lacky someone who knows the club insert name here

We rely on mendes

We continue this cycle, spawn same thread in x amount of time

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Don’t want him out, I want a DOF working solely for us though in the leadership team. I think currently Mendes is kind of that role, which is silly as he has interests outside of Wolves.
Agree there needs to be better people around him
For a club that like to keep their business quiet this week has been an embarrassing shambles

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is the structure of the club is wrong.

Jeff should be a bean counter. That should be his role. He had no experience in football prior to his arrival and he seems to have learned **** all about it during his tenure.

We need an experienced DOF to make the footballing decisions, not a glorified youth coach and whatever the hell Jeff is.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unreasonably harsh on Jeff. Overall we are a million miles from the club that Fosun took over and looking at other clubs that are Chinese owned I think we havent done too badly. Give Jeff a break.

I think Jeff needs to earn back the trust of the fans and get this club on steady foundations again. He has brought the club forward but we can question so intentions and decisions made.

Squad is lacking in balance
No manager
Prices increased

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Unreasonably harsh on Jeff. Overall we are a million miles from the club that Fosun took over and looking at other clubs that are Chinese owned I think we havent done too badly. Give Jeff a break.
Agree partly but this has been a shambles and makes us look amateurish for what ever reasons two coaches turn us down at the last minute

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True...... Careful what we wish for eh.?
Mind you if Shi goes we can't really be any worse off
I don't share that opinion. I don't think Sellars should go either. Transfer business was good. Lage was crap.
Shi goes tomorrow do we get Lopetegui? Do we hell. Does Beale change his mind and come? Probably not.
Does the link to Gestifute go away? I hope not. What ever link we have to them is the only way we persuade good players to come. Very few other players seem to want to.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problems stem from the fact Guo and Fosun have no idea about the premiership.

Would not surprise me one bit if at an away game Guo said what colours are we in today

Shi and Sellars need to go but they will just boat in another chump from Fosun rather than making a strategic appointment for the club and a proper DOF.

T

TheConcourse

I also don’t want Shi out, but I want him to focus on building a football operation.

He’s created an infrastructure that’s way too lean to cope with the demands of creating a successful football club, and he’s started to layer additional brands on top. Suicide.

Inexperience shouldn’t be masquerading as doing things different.

We’re thinking like a League 1 club; giving people their shot and promoting youth as a way of creating a unique point of differentiation.

The trend points downwards. It’s not looking good. But unfortunately this is what happens when you become the smartest person in the room.

Again, I like the marketing guy - had interactions with him - very credible.

Everyone else in his leadership team are like lap dogs. You don’t create a winning organisation with a leadership team that seemingly can’t influence up an organisation.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He went to a rugby Union club..wasps or harlequins

Edit. Dalrymple

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't share that opinion. I don't think Sellars should go either. Transfer business was good. Lage was crap.
Shi goes tomorrow do we get Lopetegui? Do we hell. Does Beale change his mind and come? Probably not.
Does the link to Gestifute go away? I hope not. What ever link we have to them is the only way we persuade good players to come. Very few other players seem to want to.
Well let's hope the manager we get starts getting the very best out of these "good transfer business" players.
Sa.... Quality....... The rest.?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember getting a beer token in a pub at Brentford I think it was from Jeff, those were the days. That bridge between fans needs to be built all over again.
The club is in a good place just needs managed back on the right road.

Just get Nuno back, he can build that bridge

Deltawolf

Groupie
Reaction score
In my view it was right to keep Lage over the Summer and right to dismiss him when we did. There is no ideal candidate given Tuchel /Pochettino don't see Wolves as a top 6 club.
It is simply bad luck that Lopetegie's father is very poorly and he wants a short break.
We can't help it that Beale wants to stay with QPR. It would have been a risk to appoint him and a risk from his viewpoint to leave and come to us. Plus QPR probably offered him more £ than he is currently on.
Those of you blaming Shi for all the above need to get real and hope we now attract someone potentially good who can move us up the table and stop panicking.
We are only 5 points off 9th and 4 points off 10th in the table.
There's no magic wand so put your hope and support behind Shi and the Board now as they surely need it along with some luck. Whoever we are likely to get now is not going to be a bigger risk or less capable than those already interviewed.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get a manager in then they need to go shi and sllers

Shi will just be replaced by a fosun head but hopefully we get a better fit. Not currently hard to be better

In regards to a non cheap option, higher tier manager are not going to come here currently, they are out of our reach. Lopetgui was the right man at the wrong time which is a great shame.
True, but the cynic in me cant help think is was too much of an over the top display for them to fly to Spain. Who does that for a manager?!
But it's a nice spectacle for a 'we tried'.

So now Beale was the number one target...looks like there will be a new number one now

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my view it was right to keep Lage over the Summer and right to dismiss him when we did. There is no ideal candidate given Tuchel /Pochettino don't see Wolves as a top 6 club.
It is simply bad luck that Lopetegie's father is very poorly and he wants a short break.
We can't help it that Beale wants to stay with QPR. It would have been a risk to appoint him and a risk from his viewpoint to leave and come to us. Plus QPR probably offered him more £ than he is currently on.
Those of you blaming Shi for all the above need to get real and hope we now attract someone potentially good who can move us up the table and stop panicking.
There's no magic wand so put your hope and support behind Shi and the Board now as they surely need it along with some luck. Whoever we are likely to get now is not going to be a bigger risk or less capable than those already interviewed.
The board and owners wont get my support, the club will.

'We are only 5 points off 9th and 4 points off 10th in the table.' - yeah, so prospective managers can see that. They can also see the power structure and state of the squad. And arent encouraged by big wages (in my view).

I honestly don't know what to say about this:
There's no magic wand so put your hope and support behind Shi and the Board now as they surely need it along with some luck.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Too intelligent and balanced for on here.

Back
Top Bottom