Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters critical of Ruben Neves

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

You really consider him a DM? Under Nuno maybe. He’s not exactly a Busquets replacement either
Yeah, he is really. He isn't in the class of a prime Busquests, he is more of a tempo controller who has great workrate and instincts. Not a destroyer DM but someone like Jorginho

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they give us Busquets & Puig plus cash we could think about it. Neves is in the form of his life his price tag is only going up

Steve Jay

Reaction score
That’s why I’m so disappointed we haven’t done all possibly can to keep him at the club

Brilliant player
How do you know we haven’t?

If I was him I’d want to see how the season and the summer pans out before extending any deal here.

If a Barca, Man City or Liverpool come knocking you couldn’t blame him for wanting to take a a step up a level. We can’t compete with these clubs.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you know we haven’t?

If I was him I’d want to see how the season and the summer pans out before extending any deal here.

If a Barca, Man City or Liverpool come knocking you couldn’t blame him for wanting to take a a step up a level. We can’t compete with these clubs.
Because we didn’t make the signings to kick on

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cannot see him going to Barca as they probably cannot afford him. Doubt he would choose a London club as it would not suit his family and lifestyle and Arsenal and Spurs have little appeal and Chelsea's future uncertain. Man utd is a mess so that only leaves Liverpool and Man City. So hopefully he will choose the safe option and stay where he is loved.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves. The absolute heartbeat of this team. **** knows where we’d be without him. He wants it so much. 5 years on from signing and still our best player by miles and miles. So lucky to have him.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The funniest thing about this forum is posters, adults with eyes, who have been critical of Rueben Neves.
Read plenty of it at lunchtime, absolutely hilarious.
It’s laughable that folk who act like they know football don’t rate this man. Comfortably our best player since I started in 1988, we are ****ing privileged to have him. A ****ing rolls Royce of a player.
Wasted by Nuno, well done Bruno on getting the best out of him.
Going to be a sad, sad day when he goes, absolute legend.
Rúben is great. But to pretend he is perfect and above criticism is wide of the mark.

1. He got needlessly booked too many times and was then suspended when we needed him.

2. I dunno.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rúben is great. But to pretend he is perfect and above criticism is wide of the mark.

1. He got needlessly booked too many times and was then suspended when we needed him.

2. I dunno.
He gets booked too after. Probably frustrated that the players round him aren’t at at his level.

He’s the best Iv ever seen and is above any criticism for me.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes sloppy in possession today I thought, but it's frightening how much we rely on him. He does everything. I cannot imagine a Wolves team without Ruben Neves at the heart. 5 years of it. I'm afraid we must prepare ourselves for the end at the end of the season, regardless of what happens.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes sloppy in possession today I thought, but it's frightening how much we rely on him. He does everything. I cannot imagine a Wolves team without Ruben Neves at the heart. 5 years of it. I'm afraid we must prepare ourselves for the end at the end of the season, regardless of what happens.
He really is Mr Wolves now.

Back
Top Bottom