Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno facing the sack today

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He's done a poor job there, the lions share of the blame should be with the players but no question his defensive tactics hurt him. Spurs watched Poch football only a few years ago in champions league they aren't going to accept such dismal stuff

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs fans on Fighting ****s seem keen on Scotty Parker. Someone even said they would take Sherwood over Nuno, that’s how bad they think Nuno is.

I see fans on here trying to blame the Spurs players solely for this but it’s Nunos job to impress them. Stale and Saunders failed to do it at Wolves but Bruno has succeeded.

Unless you are allowed to rip the squad up snd bring in your own players like Jacket and Nuno were able to do then the only chance of success with a previous managers squad is to show them your qualities. And let’s be far Nuno lost those over18 months ago

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Classic case of taking a job above your capability…. You think you can do it , but no hiding place when it goes wrong

With us he had the credit of becoming a hero in getting us up ( with resources most would envy in that division) and momentum that carried through for two seasons . Signs were there last season he struggled to adapt when needed . Always thought he should never have took the job

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Coming from Percy I’d think it’s true

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't laugh but who was the guy rubbing every Spurs win and Wolves defeat in our face the first three weeks of the season with little comments like 'nine points behind Nuno already ffs' :tearsofjoy:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs fans on Fighting ****s seem keen on Scotty Parker. Someone even said they would take Sherwood over Nuno, that’s how bad they think Nuno is.

I see fans on here trying to blame the Spurs players solely for this but it’s Nunos job to impress them. Stale and Saunders failed to do it at Wolves but Bruno has succeeded.

Unless you are allowed to rip the squad up snd bring in your own players like Jacket and Nuno were able to do then the only chance of success with a previous managers squad is to show them your qualities. And let’s be far Nuno lost those over18 months ago
That forum should be called ‘Bunch of ****s’

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't laugh but who was the guy rubbing every Spurs win and Wolves defeat in our face the first three weeks of the season with little comments like 'nine points behind Nuno already ffs' :tearsofjoy:
Excuse my ignorance, but who was that?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steven Gerrard but would he want to go to London
I think two issues with Gerrard… 1, he is too engrossed in Rangers…. 2, even if he left for a Newcastle or Spurs you know full well he would go to Liverpool in a heartbeat should Klopp ever go. He would never be that committed to another English club other than the scousers. I could be wrong!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not going to lie, I take great pleasure in seeing it all go tits up. The thoughts of Nuno moving elsewhere and winning silverware, especially in the UK, was just too much.

Have a break and keep your legacy intact before it’s too late.

Important to also add that their was an element of greed in Nuno even taking the job in the guest place. Never sat right with me at all.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here’s a good read…….

“That something has to give is clear. But getting rid of Nuno, or even Paratici, just puts Spurs back in the position they were in six months ago when Mourinho was dismissed. This crisis is far deeper rooted than that.”

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being 8th choice was never going to buy him a lot of time. His spurs play like we did for 10 or so months under his control, we accepted it based on his achievements, he had nothing to buy him time if it went flat with them
Who do they get in now? 9th choice?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's done a poor job there, the lions share of the blame should be with the players but no question his defensive tactics hurt him. Spurs watched Poch football only a few years ago in champions league they aren't going to accept such dismal stuff
That dismal stuff was the most exciting three years of my footballing life.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think two issues with Gerrard… 1, he is too engrossed in Rangers…. 2, even if he left for a Newcastle or Spurs you know full well he would go to Liverpool in a heartbeat should Klopp ever go. He would never be that committed to another English club other than the scousers. I could be wrong!
The only way Gerrard gets the Liverpool job is impressing at another PL club first.

If he flops at Newcastle or Spurs he won't get a job at Anfield.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That dismal stuff was the most exciting three years of my footballing life.
I think he means what he's produced at Spurs, albeit that's a very short tenure. But yes, those 3 years were fantastic.

Rumours saying he'll be sacked today with Mason in temporary charge again.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

And you know full well which THREE seasons I was talking about. I believe Spurs only entertained the idea of Nuno as manager on the strength of those three seasons.
What relevance does that have to the football he has been playing at Spurs?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every time I leave my laptop and come back I expect to see the inevitable. If not today then tomorrow. Go home Nuno and enjoy the sun.

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the guy. Doesn’t deserve the treatment he’s getting from all the spuds fans.

All the problems started when Levy refused to budge when Harry Kane wanted out. Should have flogged him for the £100 odd million and rebuilt. It was an absolute dick move by Levy and completely arrogant.

Look at Kane now! Trotting around the pitch like every game is a testimonial and Nuno will have to carry the can for Levy’s stupidity.

As I say, feel sorry for Nuno. The reputation he built up is in tatters.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Feel sorry for the guy. Doesn’t deserve the treatment he’s getting from all the spuds fans.

All the problems started when Levy refused to budge when Harry Kane wanted out. Should have flogged him for the £100 odd million and rebuilt. It was an absolute dick move by Levy and completely arrogant.

Look at Kane now! Trotting around the pitch like every game is a testimonial and Nuno will have to carry the can for Levy’s stupidity.

As I say, feel sorry for Nuno. The reputation he built up is in tatters.
Apparently they turned down £100M and Laporte. Absolute insanity that if true.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was never suited to the job, desperation appointment by the **** show that is Tottenham Hotspur. I hope they finish bottom half.
Their fans, judging by those he inhabit their aptly named fightingcock forum, have created such a hostile environment that only a big name following the sacking of a big name would have satisfied them. Nuno’s defensive approach was never going to win them over and the poison from the terraces is likely to end Nuno’s short reign.

I just hope Nuno takes a break and when he comes back he adopts more positive tactics.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno’s never lasted long in a high pressure job. Doesn’t help kane wants out and the squad don’t want to play his system.

The squad is toxic Tottenham are on a downward spiral. Might give them a reality check. Big club haha my ar$3 chelsea, West Ham and arsenal all won more. Near enough on a par with QPR. Nice new stadium saddled with over 1bn of debt with Nuno has added too.

Be careful what you wish for spurs fans

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Nuno’s never lasted long in a high pressure job. Doesn’t help kane wants out and the squad don’t want to play his system.

The squad is toxic Tottenham are on a downward spiral. Might give them a reality check. Big club haha my ar$3 chelsea, West Ham and arsenal all won more. Near enough on a par with QPR. Nice new stadium saddled with over 1bn of debt with Nuno has added too.

Be careful what you wish for spurs fans
West Ham have won more? Nonsense, 3 Fa Cups, that's it. That's all they've won. Most overrated "big club" in English football.

Back
Top Bottom