Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Fraser

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do not want to kind of pedestal this kid.

However, I have been meaning to mention for a while there seems to be very high hopes internally for this lad, I believe. Could be one to watch. One of my friends is the grandfather of one of the Academy players who is in the same team, so he gets to watch all the Academy games.

He said generally there is a good side coming together, which is pleasing to hear but that this kid is a class above all at this moment in time.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Took his goal today like an experienced pro, ran in on goal, waited for the keeper to dive then rolled it under him. His hold up play is unbelievably good too but that’s against lads his age, where he has a big physical advantage because of his size. He’s a top, top prospect though, undoubted.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s like a (not so) mini Raul. Very impressive. The whole group is impressive to be fair.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Took his goal today like an experienced pro, ran in on goal, waited for the keeper to dive then rolled it under him. His hold up play is unbelievably good too but that’s against lads his age, where he has a big physical advantage because of his size. He’s a top, top prospect though, undoubted.
Our own Harry Kane I say

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 2 Brighton CB's today were huge. And he still ran them ragged.

We'll need a plan for him though as he will outgrow this level of football very quickly. It was like a man playing against boys at times today and,as I say, his markers were huge.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The quintet of Fraser, Farmer, Roberts, Birthwhistle & Lembikisa are as good as anything we've had coming through at that level ln donkey's years, and are the first real crop of youngsters to rise to the surface in the Fosun era, where we've had more focus on the Academy

They should all be given time with the first team group over the summer, and be playing at a higher level than this next season, U23's at an absolute minimum... even though they're only 17/18, they should be pushed on quickly as U18 will not challenge them enough next season and we have a real chance at a genuine top quality group of talent to come through together that rarely happens... and certainly never for us before in the modern era

Last edited:

gewolf

Reaction score
I really hope Farmer makes it just because of his surname.
I remember Ted Farmer so well as I was attending most of the home games in that brief spell in the very early 1960s. I still know, without checking anywhere that he scored 28 goals in 27 league games in his first season!
My other best memory of him was the first game of the season when we beat Man City 8-1 and he scored four of them.
The young lad now has a lot to live up to for some of us oldies!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good news. A striker of his type we rarely produce. He has a long way to go but can't wait to see him play more with the u23s.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I really hope Farmer makes it just because of his surname.
I remember Ted Farmer so well as I was attending most of the home games in that brief spell in the very early 1960s. I still know, without checking anywhere that he scored 28 goals in 27 league games in his first season!
My other best memory of him was the first game of the season when we beat Man City 8-1 and he scored four of them.
The young lad now has a lot to live up to for some of us oldies!
The City left winger that day turned out to be a marvellous player for us

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good. Him or Tyler Roberts can come straight into the squad in place of Trincao for me

Back
Top Bottom