Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Few fan bases in the entire country not jealous of this signing. The likes of Liverpool/MU included.

Unreal.

Mate I know I’ll sound like a **** (or more of one) but I love football with all of my heart, have watched games from 60 years back (on re-runs before the old timers get excited :) ) and been as far as the Monumental and Maracana to watch the beautiful game…

And I’ve genuinely never been as eggcited (sorry) about what a Wolves team can offer with the strength of our lineup now the missing piece is here. I believe it will unlock new levels of play and with the age of our squad I genuinely think we can do MASSIVE things moving forward.

One love to the all fans, from those who get runny to those who are sunny side up. We’re all happy now and the future is bright! :)

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate I know I’ll sound like a **** (or more of one) but I love football with all of my heart, have watched games from 60 years back (on re-runs before the old timers get excited :) ) and been as far as the Monumental and Maracana to watch the beautiful game…

And I’ve genuinely never been as eggcited (sorry) about what a Wolves team can offer with the strength of our lineup now the missing piece is here. I believe it will unlock new levels of play and with the age of our squad I genuinely think we can do MASSIVE things moving forward.

One love to the all fans, from those who get runny to those who are sunny side up. We’re all happy neo and the future is bright! :)

I agree man.

Been reiterating it for too long now that this type of player is exactly what we need. I know one individual can't solve every problem, but they can half help. Buzzing mate.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weird thing is most of the top clubs could have signed him but instead weren't in for him instead spending ridiculous amounts on other players.

Man United's approach made me laugh the most.

'Who played well against us in the first two games?'

That Caicedo?

He's a midfielder, right?

Yeye.

OK - Bid.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Man United's approach made me laugh the most.

'Who played well against us in the first two games?'

That Caicedo?

He's a midfielder, right?

Yeye.

OK - Bid.
The funniest thing is United turned him down for about £4.5M when Brighton signed him last year. Brighton could times that by 10 now.

Brilliant.

Although he does look a good player whenever I've seen him tbf

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The term "complete midfielder" is overused, but there really isn't a single weakness in his game. Truly the total package.
Think his passing is probably his biggest area to improve but tbf his dribbling is so good that he just needs to break the press and find one of the inside forwards in space and off we go.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were actually in for him and backed out last minute when Brighton signed for him.
Their stunning transfer prowess again.
Let’s not forget that they usually end up in the top 6 and Europe. Their transfer prowess has got them incredible players over the years.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The term "complete midfielder" is overused, but there really isn't a single weakness in his game. Truly the total package.
From Sporting fans on Reddit, he can be inconsistent and not really show up against weaker opposition. But he's a big match player so it sort of cancels it out

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Sporting fans on Reddit, he can be inconsistent and not really show up against weaker opposition. But he's a big match player so it sort of cancels it out
Just like his goal at weekend

If that’s nit showing up I can accept it

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if players sign some sort of commitment contract prior to medicals etc to prevent poaching.
Doubt it …….if a club won’t commit to a player until after the medical, then I guess it works both ways.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s not forget that they usually end up in the top 6 and Europe. Their transfer prowess has got them incredible players over the years.
That’s not their transfer prowess, that’s bundles of money and trading off their name.

How many signings in the past decade or so have they brought and then added value to? Compare that to how many they’ve signed who’ve failed to live up to expectations.

Yes they usually end up top 6 but that’s because they spend so much it’s difficult for them to fail much more than that, not because they get so much right.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Not for 10 years and their spend to end up 6th/7th is pathetic

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if players sign some sort of commitment contract prior to medicals etc to prevent poaching.
Didnt we lose a player some time back in those circumstances?
On his way to the medical got a phone call turned the car around and signed elsewhere lol

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I suspect everything gets agreed as a set of heads of terms and is then "subject to contract". So you agree the principal terms which give each party some security but it could still fall over until the contract is signed.

Back
Top Bottom