Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds away ticket details

L

Loyal Wolves Loyal

Date Saturday 18th August 2012

Kick off
12.45pm

Allocation and Prices

Approx 3000 tickets

£36 adults
£24 seniors aged 60 & over
£17 juniors aged under 16

Away Coach Travel
Departure 8.30am, £17 adults & concessions
Away Season Ticket Holders
Saturday 21st July
- 1 ticket per supporter number
- Booking methods - telesales, online or in person

Season Ticket Holders
Saturday 28th July

Supporters with at least 100 loyalty points - i.e.

My Wolves members
Young Wolves members
TPS members
Saturday 4th August
- Subject to availability

General Sale
Saturday 11th August
- Subject to availability

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostin

What happened to £42 a ticket? Still too pricey at £36 though.

J

Jamesjh89

High price or not its the first game of the season to get behind the lads hopefully people will make effort and not just watch it on tv

A

andyc225

£36 is steep for Championship football against a very average team. I'll be going though.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£36 is ridiculous for a championship game against Leeds. It was IIRC £35 v Arsenal.

And we all thought one benefit would be cheaper tickets...

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
High price or not its the first game of the season to get behind the lads hopefully people will make effort and not just watch it on tv

What's effort got to do with it when you can't afford to travel to Leeds and back, buy food and drink and pretty much a £40 ticket when you've just bought a season ticket?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
As a matter of interest I know the club have said that match day prices are £24 for Wolves fans have they said how much tickets will be for away fans or is it on an individual match basis.That said how the hell can Bates justify £36 for a game in the Championship that is to be shown live?

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be going, one game this season that I won't be put off with becasue of price (which is out of our hands) - Frist game of the new era, and I hate leeds

J

Jamesjh89

What's effort got to do with it when you can't afford to travel to Leeds and back, buy food and drink and pretty much a £40 ticket when you've just bought a season ticket?

Nothing i know alot of people are priced out, but theres also alot of people who just wont go due to the fact its on tv which is ashame

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At those prices on TV will we take more than a thousand to Elland Road?? If we do it will be only just, scandalous prices for a game between two sides in the 2nd division of a domestic division live on TV.

D

Dewsburywolf

I await a phone call/text from a certain guy who could cycle to the ground in ten minutes then

B

Bankswolf II

That's far to expensive for a game on the TV will save the money on getting truly hammered for the barnsley game

C

ChesterWolf

Can see about 1000 going now which is a shame should have 3000 there. Don't blame any stay aways though, doubt I'll make the trip anymore.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not paying more than £25 for any away game next season.

I hope the majority of our support wont have this attitude. Luckily I doubt they will.

It is steep, but as has been noted this is our first game of the season and under SS. As well as Solbakken himself and the players, we need to get off to a good positive start on all fronts and that includes the support. It is a no brainer for me, I will be there. Besides, I would only spunk most of what it will cost me on getting $$$$ed up in the local watching it anyway.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope the majority of our support wont have this attitude. Luckily I doubt they will.

It is steep, but as has been noted this is our first game of the season and under SS. As well as Solbakken himself and the players, we need to get off to a good positive start on all fronts and that includes the support. It is a no brainer for me, I will be there. Besides, I would only spunk most of what it will cost me on getting $$$$ed up in the local watching it anyway.

Well said that is.

J

Jack

8 of us going on the train and for a few beers round Leeds after the game. Not pleased about prices, but what the hell...it is what it is.

And most importantly...it's not shopping or gardening on a Saturday!

F

Forever Wolves

so much for it being cheaper now were in the championship. A **** ground with a lot of idiot followers and £36 a ticket.

I'll pass I think.

S

Sandwell Wolf

I doubt we'll miss him. Personally I hope the cheapest away game we have is priced at £25.01p.

I'll be there every week at home getting the songs going in the South Bank so I suggest you $$$$ right off with your condescending out of order comments.

I'm struggling money wise at the moment and just because you can afford it more than I can doesn't mean you're a better fan so $$$$ing do one ...

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be there every week at home getting the songs going in the South Bank so I suggest you $$$$ right off with your condescending out of order comments.

I'm struggling money wise at the moment and just because you can afford it more than I can doesn't mean you're a better fan so $$$$ing do one ...

Bless

W

wolvesultra

As a matter of interest I know the club have said that match day prices are £24 for Wolves fans have they said how much tickets will be for away fans or is it on an individual match basis.That said how the hell can Bates justify £36 for a game in the Championship that is to be shown live?

away fans will be the same as the price in the steve bull upper (havnt checked what it is) as per last season i'd imagine

Back
Top Bottom