Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JEFF: sign a competent manager NOW!

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Jeff if you truly can’t find an outstanding candidate for the job of head coach may I suggest that you stand aside and let us employ a man that can

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot believe that a multi billion pound company like Fosun are actually letting this happen. Shi and Sellars out tomorrow Bo Svensson in as coach!
Not sure about the Bo Svensson bit but 100% on the rest!!!

rubyloo

Reaction score
Cannot believe that a multi billion pound company like Fosun are actually letting this happen. Shi and Sellars out tomorrow Bo Svensson in as coach!
I think if you try to condense down all thoughts and emotions at this pivotal moment it does come down to this - why are fosun so relaxed about it? No Jeff replacement, no manager until next year - it’s bizarre. To say nothing of the ‘losing face’ issue which is a very big deal in that culture.

We need emergency surgery but there appears to be zero interest in changing anything.

Buy an asset for 30 mil, grow its value c.10x, then let it sink like a stone back to its original value following relegation. Despite numerous warning signals along the way. Strange.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever is to be the new manager needs to be in asap and not post WC. Confidence and belief are shot. Can’t defend. Can’t score. Have the least goals scored in all four leagues.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The only positive that I can think from today is that it will shake the board into doing something regarding getting a manager. If we'd limped to a draw, or lost by a goal, there may have been talk about improvement, or creating more chances, but surely a 4-0 thumping at home will cause them to take action. I won't hold my breath though.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mick Beale 15 games managed in the championship Outstanding candidate

Bo Svensson 6th in the Bundesliga not an outstanding candidate.

That’s the mindset of the clowns running our club.

And dragged Mainz away from the relegation zone after he took over.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s almost like he’s the ideal candidate. Not for that know it all arrogant ***** Shi though.

Perhaps doesn’t speak Portuguese and would therefore be more difficult to integrate into their culture and structure. But it is baffling.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sadly no self respecting manager wants relegation on their CV. It’s going to be hard sell from here on.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s almost like he’s the ideal candidate. Not for that know it all arrogant ***** Shi though.

Been thinking of this "outstanding candidate" crap.....have we really decided he needs to a "young English head coach"? No ****ing wonder we can't appoint anyone

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As it stands, I’d rather Fosun replace the Jeff than have Jeff oversee this next managerial appointment. It’s evident that massive changes are needed at the top of the club.

The hiring of Nuno looks like more luck than judgement to me in the cold light of day.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is an element of 'what goes around,comes around' with this.

Jeff thought it was all so easy so he employs a patsy. Now said patsy is of no use whatsoever when the **** hits the fans.

So what you gonna do now Jeff, you arrogant ****?

Bigcheese

Reaction score
I think the only way we stay up now is to get Nuno back, something that initially I didn't want, he knows the club and town and what it needs.
Stop fannying about Jeff, swallow ya pride and pay the price.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only positive that I can think from today is that it will shake the board into doing something regarding getting a manager. If we'd limped to a draw, or lost by a goal, there may have been talk about improvement, or creating more chances, but surely a 4-0 thumping at home will cause them to take action. I won't hold my breath though.
Maybe, but with these ****s in charge wouldnt put it past them appointing Sellars as manager till the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom