Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is this our tea lady?!

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who has a tea lady these days? Sounds like something from the 1950s!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tabloid trick to avoid naming people is to do a concurrent story close by or in the same article. Just saying!

Also, sounds like she's not been going to restaurants, only fancy bars claiming to be restaurants!

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watch out for the wokes tea person :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever it is should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves getting someone in that position the sack.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever it is should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves getting someone in that position the sack.
Slow down a moment. We don’t the facts.
Whoever got the sack may have deserved it.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slow down a moment. We don’t the facts.
Whoever got the sack may have deserved it.
The fact is an elderly lady who probably depends on that job has been sacked for making a comment about a players wife. Now unless it’s a racist comment which seems unlikely in this situation I doubt a sacking is deserved.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact is an elderly lady who probably depends on that job has been sacked for making a comment about a players wife. Now unless it’s a racist comment which seems unlikely in this situation I doubt a sacking is deserved.
Well then if you’re correct, then the sacker is at fault and not the original complainer.

or……

regardless of the lady’s age, she may have deserved it.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tabloid trick to avoid naming people is to do a concurrent story close by or in the same article. Just saying!

Also, sounds like she's not been going to restaurants, only fancy bars claiming to be restaurants!
I do admit to reading on about those merry wives of Manchester. :grin:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well then if you’re correct, then the sacker is at fault and not the original complainer.

or……

regardless of the lady’s age, she may have deserved it.
The complainer made the complaint so would have wanted action taken.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if those Botoxed lips affect her sense of taste? I have seen more attractive remoras! o_O

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do not know what her contract says but if she is a long standing emplyee she will have rights and if the club have not followed these then she will be due compensation. It would be hard to make any employer take a sacked employee unless they are unionised which I doubt in this case but she will be due a nice pay out.
If however she is popular this could outweigh the sacking if those that wanted her objected to her sacking.
As we dont know who the player is its hard to make a judgement but the wife might be a stroppy cow flexing her husbands muscle..........if you know what I mean.
My own thinking is this player may only be with the club for a relatively short time as opposed to the sacked elderly lady. Alternatively being elderly now she might be happy to take a payment and put her feet up.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do not know what her contract says but if she is a long standing emplyee she will have rights and if the club have not followed these then she will be due compensation. It would be hard to make any employer take a sacked employee unless they are unionised which I doubt in this case but she will be due a nice pay out.
If however she is popular this could outweigh the sacking if those that wanted her objected to her sacking.
As we dont know who the player is its hard to make a judgement but the wife might be a stroppy cow flexing her husbands muscle..........if you know what I mean.
My own thinking is this player may only be with the club for a relatively short time as opposed to the sacked elderly lady. Alternatively being elderly now she might be happy to take a payment and put her feet up.
I think the article above makes it fairly clear who the wife is.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the article above makes it fairly clear who the wife is.
I must have missedsomething then somewhere. If you are referring to the Manc player the article says 'elsewhere'. So as I say if I have missed something please put me out of my misery.:D

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must have missedsomething then somewhere. If you are referring to the Manc player the article says 'elsewhere'. So as I say if I have missed something please put me out of my misery.:D
The media's way of telling you without telling you is often to put a wholly different story about the same individuals in close proximity......

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We can't tell you who it is. But let's talk about a football team and one of their players. Obviously, this is nothing to do with the original story..... We wouldn't possibly do that.....

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the QT, I've heard from a very trustworthy person the whole sordid story, and it wasnt in the Premier at all
It all happened at the Hawthorns, this players wife said she wanted a cup of tea, the tea lady came back with a mug of tea, this players wife said i asked for a cup, All the tea lady said was, we haven't had any cups here in years, but had plenty of mugs,
She was only telling the truth,

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the QT, I've heard from a very trustworthy person the whole sordid story, and it wasnt in the Premier at all
It all happened at the Hawthorns, this players wife said she wanted a cup of tea, the tea lady came back with a mug of tea, this players wife said i asked for a cup, All the tea lady said was, we haven't had any cups here in years, but had plenty of mugs,
She was only telling the truth,
It's when the truth hurts ...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom