Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of it is either betting, or people getting messages about VAR because none of us have a clue what’s going on in the ground.
Yes....it's betting the majority of it....people are addicted..

Me one mate tried to get a bet on this season Fulham to beat us when we was winning 1-0 at home , when Neto went off injured....I kid you not we was in the top of the north bank, he couldn't get a signal.....he ran down the stairs all the way to the bottom, still couldn't get one....he asked one of the stewards to let him out temporarily as he had an emergency call to make....he did ....came back in his seats 15 mins later.......talk about saftness......

Oh the joy when we hung on.....

I'm the same in the gym...leave me phone in me locker....have a couple of hours away from it......the amount of people pretending to train whilst on the phone.....they might as well stop at home...

Just had an hour's overtime whilst on me phone..not fussed nw ..

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You hear them from people around you or I look at the telly's in the concourses...

Amazes me the people who go to the match are are glued to there phones....as I say it ones if times I get a break from mine.....

For me in those couple of hours all that matters is what I'm watching, everything else can wait .... exactly the same if I was at a gig....phone would be in my pocket...
Yes, it’s no big deal really. Just like to know the scores including down to non league.
Don’t do concourses :tearsofjoy:.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, it’s no big deal really. Just like to know the scores including down to non league.
Don’t do concourses :tearsofjoy:.
If Kylie was ringing me for a drink in the town....she would have to wait till about 5pm when I looked at me phone....Signal or not...

Last edited:

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this has been posted on the Mix in the past but as BBC Archive have uploaded it again to YouTube today it's worth watching again.

Excellent Clive. I don't recall hearing Stan Cullis talk before so this was quite intriguing. Many thanks for posting it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

WolvesAndCows

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I
Currently Man City are about 5/2 on so surely the smart thing is to bet about £3k on Man City. If City then win the title you return £4.2k. If Arsenal win the title,you've lost your 3k, but get the £10k. So £4.2k or £7k.

Why just cash out (unless you don't have £3k lying around)?
If you put £3k on Man City at 2/5, then your profit is £1.2k.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
I have so many thoughts about Wolves v Man City today, how do you think we will fare? I reckon it's gonna be a goal fest, yet I've predicted goals galore before. And only had a 1-0. So no idea.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
I know I have posted this before. My petition challenging Howard Webb to account for his actions now has. 228 signatures. I couldn't have done this without the help of the Wolves fan base. Yet, I still have a long way to go in this campaign to really start making waves. So if you have a minute. Please sign. You can sign anonymously if you don't want your name or details on there. Many Thanks.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
PS, How do you Wolves fans get over a loss, because I am struggling right now. I know Man City were the better team. Yet Craig Pawson was just singing to the hymn sheet of the Man City players. I don't feel Man City are the most likeable team in the Premier Leauge. I always look up to Arsenal for having more integrity. Even though Havertz is a bit over exuberent. I respect Arsenal, because I give them respect where it's due. Yet, 5-1 is a bitter pill to swallow.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
PS, How do you Wolves fans get over a loss, because I am struggling right now. I know Man City were the better team. Yet Craig Pawson was just singing to the hymn sheet of the Man City players. I don't feel Man City are the most likeable team in the Premier Leauge. I always look up to Arsenal for having more integrity. Even though Havertz is a bit over exuberent. I respect Arsenal, because I give them respect where it's due. Yet, 5-1 is a bitter pill to swallow.
Booze helps!

Seriously though, always try and put a bad result into perspective. We weren’t very good yesterday, Man City were, so realistically we’re going to get slapped, useless referee or not. Don’t think we should read to much into it.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing in the last few minutes of a night match kills me. It takes me ages to get to sleep just thinking about it. The Man Utd defeat at Molineux this season was a bad one. Other than that I usually do pretty well.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm 64 been there suffered all the heartache but I've now got to a stage in my life where WWFC are not the be all and end all - I do get brassed off but usually only for a couple of hours after the game - as you get older you will realise their are other priorities - mine is my grandchildren

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t help feeling we are at a watershed moment.

A great base to rebuild the team or for a change of ownership if wanted by Fosun .

But from this brittle base we could see a big fall off if we stagnate .

This year GON rejection by Bournemouth and our players rejection by Lopetegui gave us a reason to prove ourselves. Next year that will have to be replaced by a different ambition.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I can’t help feeling we are at a watershed moment.

A great base to rebuild the team or for a change of ownership if wanted by Fosun .

But from this brittle base we could see a big fall off if we stagnate .
Is it a great base or a brittle base?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it a great base or a brittle base?
Either depending on the next step ! I truly believe this. The poor run of results could easily bleed into next season . Yet we have many aspects of a good foundation. Hence my comment “watershed “.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booze helps!

Seriously though, always try and put a bad result into perspective. We weren’t very good yesterday, Man City were, so realistically we’re going to get slapped, useless referee or not. Don’t think we should read to much into it.
I must admit that sometimes it’s getting harder to put it into perspective so often.
I’m not expecting miracles but when we frequently lose possession due to childishly bad passes in our defensive third or can’t move the ball out, it makes for hard watching.
And the constant desperate clinging for the last 10 minutes or so is bloody well nerve wrecking as I always expect we’ll concede one or two.

The season is nearly finished and Gary has more than enough time to fix these basic issues. What are they doing all week at Compton?

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are we allowed to spend freely in the summer?
If so do we have money to spend?

I've lost track of it all now.

Back
Top Bottom