Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Heading To Wembley Without A Ticket Thread

K

KettleWolf

Morning all,

This is my first post so as a general introduction I'm Harry, 23 year old fan who has supported the Wolves since I was 7 - Dad, who is a Manc, tried to persuade me to go in the same direction (United), it's taken 16 years but it seems like making that choice is finally paying off! Ha.
I haven't been able to get to games in the last few years for many reasons, but I'm heading to Wembley with my brother because I don't want to miss out on soaking in the atmosphere. I know I'm not gonna get a ticket, but I was just wondering what the best course of action would be regarding a good pub before the game but, more importantly, a good place to watch the game outside of the stadium? All help appreciated.

Cheers!

ladywolf

Reaction score
Welcome Harry,

There’s a few facebooks groups worth joining if not already done so (Wolves fc tickets buy and sell is quite good).

On the day there will be touts if you’re willing to pay a little more.

Don’t give up the hope! I can’t help on pubs etc but if you look hard enough and are persistent you’ll find a ticket.

Enjoy the day where ever you end up!

D

Deleted member 5242

Morning all,

This is my first post so as a general introduction I'm Harry, 23 year old fan who has supported the Wolves since I was 7 - Dad, who is a Manc, tried to persuade me to go in the same direction (United), it's taken 16 years but it seems like making that choice is finally paying off! Ha.
I haven't been able to get to games in the last few years for many reasons, but I'm heading to Wembley with my brother because I don't want to miss out on soaking in the atmosphere. I know I'm not gonna get a ticket, but I was just wondering what the best course of action would be regarding a good pub before the game but, more importantly, a good place to watch the game outside of the stadium? All help appreciated.

Cheers!

Keep asking about, you'll get a ticket if you want it bad enough.

Welcome

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just be aware if you end up getting a ticket in some of the club wembley sections you might not be allowed in if wearing club colours, don't meet other dress restrictions

S

ShropshireLad

Morning all,

Cheers!
Don't take any bag/backpack which is bigger than A4 otherwise you'll have to dump it.

K

KettleWolf

Cheers for all your help so far guys. Honestly though, as badly as I want a ticket I'm happy to watch in a pub if necessary - but I appreciate the advice regarding tickets either way.

If anyone knows of pubs showing the game then please do let me know, just as a back-up in case we don't get lucky.

D

Deleted member 4453

Take an amount of cash you are prepared to spend and miss the first 5 mins if you need too , the touts will take anything you offer at that time as in essence the tickets they have left will be dead money...

Ditto this, been so many gigs where they get desperate and sell at face value. I suspect this would be no different.

Fair play on soaking up the atmosphere regardless. Tried to convince my Dad to do the same but don't think he could hack being alone for 2 hours.

All the pubs are apparently shut during the match (according to the other thread). Not sure if there would be a fan park showing it. Surely there will be one pub somewhere around.

Good luck on either front.

K

KettleWolf

Ditto this, been so many gigs where they get desperate and sell at face value. I suspect this would be no different.

Fair play on soaking up the atmosphere regardless. Tried to convince my Dad to do the same but don't think he could hack being alone for 2 hours.

All the pubs are apparently shut during the match (according to the other thread). Not sure if there would be a fan park showing it. Surely there will be one pub somewhere around.

Good luck on either front.
Yeah I was a bit worried on the pub front after seeing some other posts. Might ring up a few and see what's happening.

K

KettleWolf

Cheers guys. I even got an offer for tickets from this which is great, hopefully they're still available when the guy replied. Tempted to head to The Torch before the game.

K

KettleWolf

I was so fine with not getting tickets but just had a near miss with some, and after learning a lot of the pubs may be closed, I'm getting more and more anxious ha!

Back
Top Bottom