Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Good Wolves twitter Writers/Bloggers?

W

wolveslovefc

Good Wolves twitter Writers/Bloggers? (EPLtweeter 2.0 released! Site updated!)

Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays Wolves related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). The site is still relatively new, so it has some minor issues and still has a lot of work to be done. I want to make some changes down the line but for now I just want to get some opinions.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The writers and bloggers I have so far are:
Writers
@sunWovles

Blogs
@wolvesbuzztap
@wolvesfeedr
@starwolves

Any other guys you think I should add? As you can see I'm having a pretty hard time finding good writers and bloggers :/. Also, I may be missing a player or two.

The site can be found here if you want to check it out http://epltweeter.com/wolverhampton/

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nathan Lloyd @wolvesblogger

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks great - I haven't a clue about twitter so thanks for getting all wolves related ones in the same place

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks a good site for technophobes like me who want to catch up on what's been tweeted by players. Good work.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good work.

James Fielden is a decent enough lad. not sure how connected he is but seems to be wolves focussed.
Also Tim Nash is fairly likeable if not particularly accurate.
Both Tweet opinions based on flakey intel. worth adding though.

W

wolveslovefc

Looks great - I haven't a clue about twitter so thanks for getting all wolves related ones in the same place

Awesome, thats what I love about my site it is useful for the twitter users and non users!

W

wolveslovefc

Good work.

James Fielden is a decent enough lad. not sure how connected he is but seems to be wolves focussed.
Also Tim Nash is fairly likeable if not particularly accurate.
Both Tweet opinions based on flakey intel. worth adding though.

Awesome both looked very solid to me!

D

djewolf

Bit of a self plug but @WWFCFancast. This is the twitter account for the Wolves fan made Wolves podcast I run. We give round the clock Wolves news, updates and thoughts on Wolves matters in between Podcasts. We also post the link for our podcast.

W

wolveslovefc

Awesome pal I'll look out for more.

Thanks!

Bit of a self plug but @WWFCFancast. This is the twitter account for the Wolves fan made Wolves podcast I run. We give round the clock Wolves news, updates and thoughts on Wolves matters in between Podcasts. We also post the link for our podcast.

Awesome man, glad to add it, its very solid!

The Wolves Blog is a great read, and has a Twitter feed too to publish its posts. The two main writers tweet too from personal accounts>
http://www.wolvesblog.com/

I actually added the wolvesblog last night! awesome account, do you know the accounts of the two main writers by chance? Thanks!

Follow me at www.twitter.com/stuffmicksays

...though not as Wolves related anymore.

You're Mick McCarthy!! :D looks pretty solidly funny Will add. You have a ton of followers nice work, glad to see thats working out for you!

Ah, that's you! I have a Moxey spoof account but not many followers.

Btw, that website is a fantastic idea. Do you own the actual domain or do you just register through that website?

If not I'd suggest going your own way and buying www.wolvestweets.com, something like this could be the future and earn someone a lot of money in ads.

My brothers and I own, run and of it :D We hope it will be profitable soon! haha thanks!

Another self-plug I am afraid. My blog is at http://robweaverregen.wordpress.com/ now known as 'Studs, Stumps and Spikes', a multi sport blog of which about 1 in 3 entries are Wolves related.

ah looks nice, trying to keep my feeds really wolves related so would have to see what you talk about during season! Does it have a twitter?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolveslovefc

I added the suggestions form yesterday last night and I will add the two new ones later tonight!

Also for you guys who run these accounts or just have a twitter and like my site it would be awesome if you could send out a tweet about it and get me a few more views :D

L

long ball man

my twitter is @robweaverwm Plenty of Wolves but also venture into running, cricket, current affairs and 'popular' culture...nothing if not dull as $$$$$$ me!

W

wolveslovefc

Ah long ball I'll put you down as a maybe and see how yo do during season, some writers are just seasonally on there but good shout.

Also, I will for real update the feeds within a few hours. Finals are finally over for me :D

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Well done, great for me - all the twitter without the $$$$ter!

H

HUGEWolf

@tim_spiers is the Wolves blogger for the Bull$$$$ & Star

W

wolveslovefc

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know we updated the site. Last time I was on here, a lot of people showed interest, I got some positive feedback, and some messages asking to keep you updated.
Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am still looking to make updates to make it more convenient and beneficial for you guys.
Thanks!

http://epltweeter.com/wolves

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does Charles Ross do any blogs? I've always thought he was an excellent read when we had ALOB.
Whats is Instone doing these days? He was a brilliant journalist at e&s.

Back
Top Bottom