Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary Neville on Hoddle & England

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, in spite of myself I'm actually starting to quite like Gary Neville.

rhys2702

Reaction score
Very good read. Not afraid to touch on some sensitive subjects and happily gives an opinion.

T

Tomo1811

Fantastic read, this is why I prefer watching Sky with people who have been there and done that. Neville is quality.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree with the board consensus - my opinion of Gary Neville has risen dramatically following his retirement. No nonsense & honest, like a certain dour Yorkshireman

A

Apocalypse Now

Always liked him. He knew he wasn't the best footballer around so worked harder and longer than the Scholes and Backhams to ensure he made it and he did. Has always spoken sense. And he loves to wind up scousers.

M

Monkey Man

Add me to the GN fan brigade, great opinions and clearly understands the game. Goes to show the Fergie teaches his players a hell of a lot about tactics.

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
he also says in his book how he helped organise the strike over rio being dropped. Does that sound like a player who respects the manager! No the guys a $$$$$! And its big heads like him why england have failed not because of tactics or the fear of failing. Would beckham say the same things?? No he loved playing for england even after the abuse he got after france 98 and im sure he would give up everything he has achieved in football to of won a world cup or european championship with england.

S

Showshine

I hate him and always will.

He has one of those "punchable" noggins

P

Paul76

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FLEET WOLF

he also says in his book how he helped organise the strike over rio being dropped. Does that sound like a player who respects the manager! No the guys a $$$$$! And its big heads like him why england have failed not because of tactics or the fear of failing. Would beckham say the same things?? No he loved playing for england even after the abuse he got after france 98 and im sure he would give up everything he has achieved in football to of won a world cup or european championship with england.

You have a point-it amuses me the way these players come out with all this stuff after they have retired-bet he was coming out with the same old cliches about loving playing for England when he was involved in the team etc etc. I think he is quite good as a pundit and I wish we had a right back in the England set up as good as him-thought he and Beckham were good together on the right hand side. He is still a **** though!

Back
Top Bottom