Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FC Zurich fans, impressive showing

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they co-ordinate to all wear black coats, or is that just the state of Swiss fashion?

T

TheConcourse

I’m torn.

I love that football drives community.

I hate that grown men all co-ordinate to wear the same gear, meet in the same place, just to walk down a street and sing.

Nah, **** it, I’m not torn. Get me back in the pub for sporadic moments of genuine support. I hate this co-ordinated BS.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meh!
One tear gas canister and it all breaks up.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally think all that coordinated marching is a bit lame myself.

Mind you, used to live right next to the Emirates so just about every match day annoyed me with fans knocking about.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having spent a fair bit of time in clean living, sterile, polite, friendly and dare I say boring Zurich I am quite surprised by that showing. Impressive.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's impressive for a one off, but agree that it's a bit wierd. I like our individualism when it comes to the football, hate it when you have 1 fan with a megaphone directing what to sing.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that was English fans the car would have been turned over, no wing mirrors left, shop front put through and another 3 lying on the side being sick.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Zurich fans supposedly caused real trouble at Hearts earlier this season. Injured a few stewards and a few young hearts fans, not to mention hitting Craig Gordon in the head with coins during the game.

We also had a few issues in Luzern a few years back, with a big group of their fans looking to fight. Same thing, all dressed in black, some with balaclavas on.

They were pretty much laughed at and told to **** off, so they started trying to fight with the Luzern fans who were speaking to the St Johnstone fans in the pubs instead! Seems there's a bit of a hooligan element in Switzerland. Bunch of ********s.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fk knows what they are singing, but I think it sounds catchy (it sounds like a Foreign Legion marching song)

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Swiss eh? Famously hard for the last century; trying to compensate now. These ultra ****s are simply fascistic, regardless of their politics. All gathering together, no sensible political ideas, dressing up the same, acting hard en masse, bunch of sad ****ers.

Back
Top Bottom