Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans Parliament Minutes

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just read these on the official site.

This caught my eye regarding the managerial appointment - Jez said - "I'd imagine the position is resolved before any substantive sales. There could be one or two outgoing deals done in the meantime."

I'm a little concerned here - maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting it wrong but surely there should be no outgoings until the new manager is appointed.

Why mention substantive sales? Just leave it that players are under contract and all will be assessed when the new man is appointed.

Not having a dig at Jez but it could be construed in all sorts of ways

G

Gibo

What I take from that is they could be getting rid of drift wood and not selling more key members to the squad , just an opinion.:wavey:

W

we8wba

the ones shipped off before will be the so called face doesnt fit characters in adlene and hammill i'd imagine and a roger johnson who the club will want sold regardless in my view

personally i dont want anyone to be sold pre appointment but then where do you draw the line? someone comes in 10m for jarvis how do you reject that?

W

we8wba

*** using as an example ***

also i expect if a steven fletcher level player has made it clear they are off now we are down and wont stay then these would be sold too

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i agree with the opinion of the OP.

Nobody should be getting rid of assets until a proper manager is appointed.

If some other club wants to buy a player then tell them to wait.

For once wolves do something right and stop putting money first all the time.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read the Wolves site just to check as I couldn`t believe the following, this could have come out of Blairs mouth.

"Jez said - "I'd imagine the position is resolved before any substantive sales. There could be one or two outgoing deals done in the meantime."

It`s straight out of Dr Doolittle, the push me pull me animal. It just doesn`t make sense.

The only outgoing deal should be Mr Moxey.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems quite straight forward.

We won't be selling the big names, or negotiating or anything, until we get a new manager in.

However, some players are surplus to requirements (which everyone can plainly see); this could be in reference to some reserve players, or hopefully Edwards. Clearly Johnson won't be sticking around either.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems quite straight forward.

We won't be selling the big names, or negotiating or anything, until we get a new manager in.

However, some players are surplus to requirements (which everyone can plainly see); this could be in reference to some reserve players, or hopefully Edwards. Clearly Johnson won't be sticking around either.

I realise that but who is in a position to make such a call?

Unless a manager is already lined up and has said who he doesn`t want.

That is the only way out of that faux pas (SP) Mr Moxey!

Back
Top Bottom