Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Emiliano Sala

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, so first, sincere condolences to everyone touched by this event.

In relation to finding the aircraft, I still find it unbelievable.

I am the director of a hire firm, we have 3,000 prestige cars and designed tracking technology to ensure we don’t lose one. We never have.

We recently did some work with the NCA and Interpol as they wanted to know whether our technology (which is covert and almost impossible to locate by thieves) would work in a freight container.

So, when we next had a car stolen, rather than retrieve it immediately which is our standard process, we left it. It ended up in Uganda where we found millions of pounds worth of other British cars.

Lexus 4x4 stolen in London is tracked to UGANDA using a smartphone app – and leads to recovery of 28 high-value cars | This is Money
Anyway, I still find it absolutely unbelievable that planes these days are not found. We can track a car, in a solid steel container, across the world with decent and unique technology (which didn’t cost multi millions to develop and utilised the same technology NASA use to find and locate spacecraft!) yet Airbus and Boeing (in the case of MH350) and smaller airlines are unable to find something which is submerged in the ocean. It’s just unbelievable in this day and age.
Your missing car is unlikely to have been blown into lots of small pieces ..

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice touch of Arsenal to name him in the Cardiff squad in the programme for tonight with a daffodil instead of a squad number .
Tip of the hat to them for doing that. Classy.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice touch of Arsenal to name him in the Cardiff squad in the programme for tonight with a daffodil instead of a squad number .

Classy from Arsenal. Well done.

Neves wolf

Reaction score
Found some cushions believed to be from the plane on a beach

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flight recorders are NOT required on puddle jumpers

(and pilots can usually select ****pit voice recorders to Off by the way)

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sad about that. Only though because there was no hope of them being found alive. At least if the bodies are found and properly buried the families can get closure.

I totally agree. It must have been terrible for the loved ones, hopefully the bodies can be recovered as soon as possible, and returned to their families.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I'm not sad about that. Only though because there was no hope of them being found alive. At least if the bodies are found and properly buried the families can get closure.
I know it is just confirmation of the inevitable that’s all.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worst is sadly confirmed; the fullest of thoughts go to the families of both men and all those who have located the final resting place; both in the original search and the privately funded mission that only begun this morning.

May Emilano and David forever rest peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom