Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celebration music?

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not being miserable and I am / do embrace it. We won a great victory but didn’t win a cup or league. Would they have been played if we’d beaten Huddersfield ? I think it’s naff and lacking class. Just my opinion.

W

wolvesultra

Same CD from the end of last season ha.

Hey Jude would be better for me we could sing a Wolves song then it’s no biggie though

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree.

Cardiff or not it's a ****e song.

If anything that tune should remind us of a false dawn and the new administration should distance us from it.

For my money Hi Ho, Quo and Hey Jude can get in the bin. We have a fabulous media team at present I'd let them create something new and/or unique to us.

gewolf

Reaction score
There is no right or wrong. Rockin All Over The World is from about 1977 and so is a great song for many of us over 50s. If a song is played from the last five years or so it appeals to many who are under 40.
Obviously the converse is true, so there is probably nothing that would completely unite all fans and all ages.
I am old enough to remember enjoying The Happy Wanderer and I imagine that if that was played as we came out (as it always was in the 1950s) the biggest reaction to it would possibly be laughter!
I, of course, would have tears in my eyes and would firmly believe that the glory days of the 1950s were REALLY back.... :)

E

Edgmond Wolf

Every time we win at home.....

Another one bites the dust - Queen

R

reanswolf

It is a class song but we have to move with the times a bit.
We play "Rockin All Over the World" whilst Villa play Oasis "Don't look Back in Anger".

CITIZEN ERASED

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Extremely cringeworthy....made worse by how hard it is to leave the Steve Bull upper if you stay 'til fulltime.

There is no escape from the cheese.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Extremely cringeworthy....made worse by how hard it is to leave the Steve Bull upper if you stay 'til fulltime.

There is no escape from the cheese.
You can not leave early
That’s reserved by the North Bank

D

Deleted member 7041

We lose last week against Cardiff...........some complain about Nuno and the team.
This week we beat Chelsea,,,,,,,,Chelsea one if the best teams on the planet and some complain about the celebration music ffs get real.
Embrace our wonderful club, wave your arms and sing your head off,,,,,,,,,enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No to Quo! ****ing dreadful swing your pants music!

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rocking all over the world reminds me of the celebrations at Cardiff when we won the play off final. I always think of that day whenever I hear it.
For me that song was the play off final celebration, and that’s where it should have stayed. It is played too much now and it has cheapened the memory.

Copying other’s song repertoire is embarrassing, what’s next? Glad all over? Z-cars?

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not about celebrating, it’s about being a bit more imaginative, current and classy. Quo and Diamond soo corny and not needed after a league win .

E

Edgmond Wolf

We lose last week against Cardiff...........some complain about Nuno and the team.
This week we beat Chelsea,,,,,,,,Chelsea one if the best teams on the planet and some complain about the celebration music ffs get real.
Embrace our wonderful club, wave your arms and sing your head off,,,,,,,,,enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
This in Spades

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
Who is Caroline? is she from Wolverhampton? She means nothing to me.... ohhh vienna!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really like rocking all over the world right on the final whistle, but sweet Caroline is just so silly..

E

Edgmond Wolf

I really like rocking all over the world right on the final whistle, but sweet Caroline is just so silly..
South Bank were singing loud and proud........some great social media of them doing it too

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conversely, the pre-match lights show with the videos on the screens and the fire gave me goosebumps!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a class song but we have to move with the times a bit.
We play "Rockin All Over the World" whilst Villa play Oasis "Don't look Back in Anger".

oh promotion can wait,you know it's too late,so don't look back you *******s,mind the gap.

coat is fetched.

Back
Top Bottom