Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bolton in the...

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ against Spurs - now losing 4-1. I really hope they are going down.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it looks like Blackburn have gone I really hope Bolton join us and go into administration followed by a transfer embargo followed by a small nuclear explosion at the Reebok! Don't like Bolton (honest) since the play off gamesmanship, thuggery of their players and sheer good luck they had many years ago.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
As it looks like Blackburn have gone I really hope Bolton join us and go into administration followed by a transfer embargo followed by a small nuclear explosion at the Reebok! Don't like Bolton (honest) since the play off gamesmanship, thuggery of their players and sheer good luck they had many years ago.

:D...and I thought I was being evil !:eek:

R

robwolf

I dont actually want them to drop, mainly for the fact I hate Mark Hughes and want him to get relegated more than any respect or like of Bolton

loopy lupine

Reaction score
I hate them more than any other football club in existance all stemming from the play-offs. Jason McAteer and John $$$$ing McGinly - not forgetting Peter "90 years old game of my life" Shilton! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

D

DanielSan

5-1 wasn't good luck!

Totally agree that they will drift far, far away.

W

Wolvesthrunthru

Hope they end up in the Blue Sq North

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will be all over for Bolton if they lose to Albion and QPR beat Stoke.

DawleyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton look a LOT worse than us right now - total lack of skill (and/or confidence) (as did Blackburn last week)

A

andyc225

The only one in there who didn't look completely toothless was our Mark.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5-1 wasn't good luck!

Totally agree that they will drift far, far away.

I'm getting old now but I seem to recall we won the home leg 2-1 (Don Goodman hit the woodwork late on) and were beaten 2-0 by Bolton in the away leg in what I recall as a very controversial game!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm getting old now but I seem to recall we won the home leg 2-1 (Don Goodman hit the woodwork late on) and were beaten 2-0 by Bolton in the away leg in what I recall as a very controversial game!

Didn't we hit the woodwork 3 times that match? They beat us 5-1 in the league at Burnden Park around about that time. I remember us stuffing them up at Burnded though, midweek match when Taylor had just taken over. Shirtliff was in charge (I think) and GT was in the stands. I seem to remember Thommo getting a couple.

I will love it if Bolton come down with us as well.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

in the league game that season we lost 5-1, remember was a young wolf memeber and had to sit in the home end, was cak

E

ev123uk

Didn't they have 5 efforts on target in that game, all going in? Including 3 from distance. Def remember the one the full back scored, jimmy Phillips I think.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we hit the woodwork 10 times and only lost the return 1-0, so we lost on away goals.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton look a LOT worse than us right now - total lack of skill (and/or confidence) (as did Blackburn last week)

Ah but they are playing with pressure whereas we are not now.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You forgot Gartside.

M

morosewolf

I think we hit the woodwork 10 times and only lost the return 1-0, so we lost on away goals.

Think we lost 2 0 AET, would have gone out on away goals if they hadn't scored. That $$$$ should have been sent off in the second half for flooring Kelly, but that fat $$$$$$$ Lynch chose not to see it. Still bitter 17 years later and would love to see them go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sandwell Wolf

The only reason I'd like Bolton to stop up is because of Muamba.

Reaction score
How bad is Bolton's debt? What sort of sales would they need to make if they were relegated?

Sent using TapaTalk

W

wolvesfcdave

W B B

Last year

WEST HAM

BLACKPOOL

BIRMINGHAM

W B B history repeating it self

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How bad is Bolton's debt? What sort of sales would they need to make if they were relegated?

Sent using TapaTalk

They're 90 million in debt, debt which has to be serviced in this coming financial year.

I would speculate that they'd be if a certain creek without a certain paddle if they were to drop.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Ahhh. Sky actually do influence some people.

Whilst I am obviously delighted that Muamba survived and has recovered so well, my goodwill towards Bolton caused by the incident soured after the 291,422nd chorus of "Fabrice Muamba" when they played us at the Molineux. Indescribably annoying.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing Bolton and Blackburn in division 2, whilst looking up enviously as we all believe we have the resources to be a top flight side. Its like the last 20 years never happened.

S

SaleWolf

$$$$ing hate Noblot.

Hope Albion beat them on Saturday. They are without doubt the worst side i've seen at Molineux since we were promoted.

How we lost to them i will never know...

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny if this weekend Villa and Wigan lose. Also QPR, Bolton and Blackburn win. The last day will be funny watching 5 sets of fans squirming for 90 mins and then 2 sets end up blarting their eyes out :)

S

SaleWolf

Wouldn't it be funny if this weekend Villa and Wigan lose. Also QPR, Bolton and Blackburn win. The last day will be funny watching 5 sets of fans squirming for 90 mins and then 2 sets end up blarting their eyes out :)

Whilst we are safe in the knowledge that we'e already safe, have a fantastic up and coming manager and a chairman waiting to spend his millions on getting us into the top ten.

Oh.....

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst we are safe in the knowledge that we'e already safe, have a fantastic up and coming manager and a chairman waiting to spend his millions on getting us into the top ten.

Oh.....

Top ten of The Championship. No problem.

Back
Top Bottom