Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A Quick Question

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is aimed at all the posters on here who advocated Villa staying up and Albion coming up last season. The reasoning was that we would be able to hammer them and embarrass them! How are you all feeling? There was plenty of you! They have both come and turned us over at Molineux. I hope you are all feeling pleased with yourselves!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is aimed at all the posters on here who advocated Villa staying up and Albion coming up last season. The reasoning was that we would be able to hammer them and embarrass them! How are you all feeling? There was plenty of you! They have both come and turned us over at Molineux. I hope you are all feeling pleased with yourselves!
You know my feelings on it mate...I believe the words sink without trace go somewhere close...

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Form is temporary, class is permanent. They are no threat to our long term.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Villa were lucky- their turn around has taken most by surprise. I’d always rather baggies and villa be in the same league as us. Today hurts but derby days are special. Had the baggies been in the prem the last 2 seasons we would have had them. We are where we are- my hope is we sign a couple and we beat both in the 2nd half of the season. Call me an optimistic twit.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, he has a great point.

There's more, but people like Steve Bulls Knee and Moxey Wolf, (I'm sure there's way, way, way more, not just picking on them), should apologise. It's arrogant, idiotic rubbish that was inevitable.

These ***** have drawn with City, Liverpool and Chelsea, yet we had so much **** posted on here. Absolute joke.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep made me think at the time, ‘are you sure!’ I still think we are better than both, but not consistent enough to drive it home. I hate derbies, loathe the nerves and the feeling before, during and in the most of the last 20 years, afterwards. I hoped we would be that much better, before we played them. Unfortunately they both have played us at a point when we are not at our best over the last 3.5 years. I’m trying to think positively, we are in a bit of trouble, but 2-3 quick wins change everything. Go back to 5 at back and use pace of Neto/ Adama maybe try Vitinha. Need to keep clean sheets.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope the Albion stay up and look forward to them being joined by Walsall , Coventry , Blues and any other Midlands club that you care to name -- be nice to get some Midlands media attention rather than moaning about Sky etc only having a focus on London , Manc or Merseyside clubs.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, he has a great point.

There's more, but people like Steve Bulls Knee and Moxey Wolf, (I'm sure there's way, way, way more, not just picking on them), should apologise. It's arrogant, idiotic rubbish that was inevitable.

These ***** have drawn with City, Liverpool and Chelsea, yet we had so much **** posted on here. Absolute joke.

I'd like to think I'm a not as reactionary as some on here, but some of the posts I've seen this week in terms of the confidence in which people felt we'd beat these & even Everton is mind boggling.

Genuinely worried as to where we're heading atm.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really good thread.

Watching.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d say it’s more a question to the club of how they’ve let this happen rather than do the fans think that it probably wouldn’t.

We were within scoring a penalty (imo) of a European semi final last season, one was scraping promotion by others not wanting to go up and the other ultimately relied on goal line tech failing for the first time to stay in the league.

It’s not the fans who’ve failed from such a huge position of strength.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Embarrassing is being unable to beat them. They should look in the mirror if they can't beat rivals.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well if some wanted to have them stay or come up to beat them.......that’s pretty normal considering the rivalries, right?
If they didn‘t get the results they wanted.....ok. We all wanted to beat them.

But, no, they’re not pleased at all. Nothing surprising there.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Form is temporary, class is permanent. They are no threat to our long term.

No, we are looking perfectly capable of shooting ourselves in both feet without any threat from them. We are masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I wanted both of them to go down/stay down and rot.

But being honest, these are the types of game that in normal times, everyone looks forward to the most. Best atmospheres. Get the adrenalin going more than other fixtures.

Win them and you get the best highs. Lose and it ****ing hurts like it does today.

The most annoying thing is we’ve been the better side in both games but have lost them due to brain-dead decisions by our defenders.

Back
Top Bottom