Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

‘Worst Arsenal kit I’ve seen in years’ – Gunners fans disgusted as new away kit ‘leaks’ online

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Calcutt

Arsenal fans have been left far from impressed with their new away kit after it appeared on social media.

The Gunners could be set to don the strip on their travels next season either as Premier League champions or runners-up.

Arsenal’s current away kit is all black with gold lettering
Getty

However, next season’s appears to take a very different approach
@iemadAFC Twitter

Mikel Arteta’s side are second behind Manchester City heading into the final weeks of the season.

With the title potentially out of sight, some fans may already be looking ahead to the new campaign.

However, many have expressed their distaste over the supposed new away kit that ‘leaked’ on Twitter with user @iemadAFC sharing.

After taking a glimpse at the fluorescent strip, one fan said: “This has to be the worst Arsenal kit I’ve seen in years. Next seasons kits are worse the peak puma days. What happened, adidas?”

“Going from this season’s black kit to this must be one of the biggest downgrades of all time,” added another.

A third didn’t hold back in their evaluation as they accompanied a crying emoji with: “It’s so f****** ugly.”

Arsenal have looked smart in their current away strip
Getty

Most read in Football​

How rivals could still ensure Chelsea are relegated from the Premier League

EFL clubs vote through £935m TV deal to end 3pm blackout uncertainty

I played under Lampard but I'm more likely to fight him than say hello if I saw him

Fans love that I have 'one eye' and I'm still outscoring City star Haaland

Brighton announce club record deal for Joao Pedro

Wrexham players get incredible welcome in Las Vegas nightclub as four-day party begins

Arsenal’s supposed home kit for the 2023/24 campaign has also recently ‘leaked’ on Twitter.

The Gunners have four games left to play this season as they hold onto hope of lifting the title.

Newcastle provide a tough test for them on Sunday afternoon before they travel to European chasers Brighton.

Arteta’s side then make the trip to Nottingham Forest in their penultimate game, and faces Wolves at home on the final day.

They sit on an impressive 78 points and have claimed 24 wins from a possible 34 as they approach the latter stages of the season.

However, with City in front and having a game in hand, this season’s title may be out of sight.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom