Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Hmmm pre-season tour to the US, timed so that Elon can drop in and announce a successful takeover......
  2. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Forum Issues?

Just started happening with me this morning - also signed in.
  3. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Passed. Blake’s removals can in Compton lunchtime. Only big enough for a one bed flat though.
  4. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

Don't shoot me, but I had a horrible thought watching Dortmund last night, could it be possible that we end out with some kind of version of these shirts:
  5. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Have always said that they have to replicate the on pitch decision making process, in that they get to watch it once in real time as the ref and linesmen get. If they can't determine a need to change the decision from that view then the ref's decision stands. Should be done and dusted by the...
  6. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Copa America this summer

Brazil, Columbia and Paraguay are all in the same group, so might be worthwhile staying up late for those games.
  7. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

Maybe it’ll be a montage of this year’s VAR decisions. With a second strip dedicated to PGMOL.
  8. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

No it was horrible tbh
  9. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

It'll look cheap, but won't be cheap to buy! Once met the Chef de Mission for the 2012 GB Olympic team. He was talking about the cumulative effect of all those little 1% improvements. They employed Stella McCartney to design their kit on the basis that the athletes in general were young people...
  10. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Clattenburg Quits Forest....

Thank god for that some Gen Z'er would have gone off the scale seeing that :D :D :D
  11. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Clattenburg Quits Forest....

Oi how did he get past the swear filter :D
  12. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

Have been thinking about what is something we've not done before and can only think it'll be something abstract and modern and would need to keep the sponsor area clean. Wish I could work one of those new fangled apps that could show the designs but my thoughts are how can they exploit the...
  13. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Hi Ho Silver Lining

There's a bear that we all know Yogi, Yogi There's a bear that we all know Yogi, Yogi Bear Yogi, Yogi Bear, Yogi, Yogi Bear, There's a bear that we all know Yogi, Yogi Bear, Yogi has a little friend, Boo Boo, Boo Boo, Yogi has a little friend, Boo Boo, Boo Boo Bear Boo Boo, Boo Boo...
  14. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

They've activated the clause, deal will officially happen on 1st July by the looks of it
  15. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Robbie Dennison Vintage 1988

Up on Sky Sports right now, best goal never seen at Wembley, our Robbie in the Mercantile Credit. Some added clips from training that season that add some perspective for our younger fans.
  16. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Next Seasons Shirts

Last time we did that we ended up with the horrendous Wolf Head kit, dreamt up by someone in Puma after a Friday lunchtime in the pub! Oh and no black sleeves either I hope.
  17. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Yes he is excellent, wears his heart on his sleeve and will play anywhere, but there's nothing wrong with bringing in better players to be able to progress. The point is that whilst we should have a pipeline of young players as a succession plan we should also make brave choices to improve and...
  18. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

They are all delusional, in constant denial, fail to accept any criticism and keep on trying to fix something that is broken beyond repair.
  19. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

To be honest I'd be happy for the Premier League to become global, with the Manchester twins, LiVARpool, The Arsenal/Spuds combo and The Chelsea Bluebottles all leaving us to reform the English Football League, with no connection between the two. It's so obvious where they want to go with this...
  20. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Webb used a classic tactic there where he knows they're in the wrong. Firstly over explains, me thinks he doth protest too much type scenario, he explains it theoretically, ignoring the point that Chirewa didn't actually impede Fabianski's line of sight. Then he uses an example proving his...
Back
Top Bottom