Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mauricio Pochettino

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We couldn’t afford to employ Poch, expect he would want betwen £10M - £15M a season, especially when he thought he was doing you a favour.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We couldn’t afford to employ Poch, expect he would want betwen £10M - £15M a season, especially when he thought he was doing you a favour.
Wonder how much of a transfer budget he would want?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh I’d love him to go to Villa, he’d finish off the job Slippy G has done perfectly. Never got the Poch love in at all, vastly overrated. My nans been dead 25 years but she could win the french league with a strike force of Messi, Mbappe and Neymar

T

TheConcourse

There has to be smarter ways of improving the football operation beyond going to hire one of the best coaches in Europe and spending £200m on players to appease him.

Not sure that model has been found yet by many, if any clubs - is revenue in/cash out really the only way to be successful in football?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pochettino would of course be brilliant for us but he is only going to be interested in clubs who can slot into top floor positions consistently and provide European football. We have seriously lost momentum as a club and for now are not even seen as a top 10 prospect in our league. The manager we finally land up with will reflect this reality. Brendan Rogers, if he is sacked, would be the best quality we could hope for. Personally I would be delighted with him despite his travails with Leicester this season.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh I’d love him to go to Villa, he’d finish off the job Slippy G has done perfectly. Never got the Poch love in at all, vastly overrated. My nans been dead 25 years but she could win the french league with a strike force of Messi, Mbappe and Neymar

Poch would do ok there if he’s given 200m plus to improve their ageing squad.

However even then the best they could hope for is top 7 if the money is spent correctly. Then you have to take in the likely hood of them having to spend 2-3 years trying to balance their books and cut their cloth accordingly similar to what Leicester and Everton are doing.

Either way i can’t see it ending well and Poch will finish off the great job Gerrard has done.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

She possibily could but I doubt she could do the job he did at Spurs, or Saints before that.
He'd get Villa going too. So hopefully he doesn't go there.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She possibily could but I doubt she could do the job he did at Spurs, or Saints before that.
Spurs won
Remind me what he won at spurs? He spent a load of money on absolute tosh that had to be replaced. He was very fortunate in that he had probably the best English Forward in 25 years come through.

He’s a perennial underachiever, a complete bottle job.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs won

Remind me what he won at spurs? He spent a load of money on absolute tosh that had to be replaced. He was very fortunate in that he had probably the best English Forward in 25 years come through.

Yeh if his name was Michael Porkchop from Woking with the same record everyone would be vilifying him on here!

Won nothing at Spurs, struggled to a league title with Psg and he had Messi, Neymar and Mbappe up top!

Typical Villa fancy this, 15 to 20m on wages minimum to convince him to go there, and that's without his demands for new players (100m min)

Plus the **** ones they already have on high wages!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs won

Put Kane in any team and they'll finish top 4 in the Prem, some of these managers get so lucky, right place, right time..... And what has he done at PSG?
If he's on 15m a year then the Vile can have him.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pocchettino and we're interviewing nobodies like Edwards and Beale...... ****ing hell, don't get any ideas above your station Wolves fans, you'll be right back down to earth in no time

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny how Collymore is salivating over Poch, Tuchel and Emery….what about a British coach he seemed to think we should aim for!!!
Collymore has been aiming body fluid at british vehicles for years

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People want Poch and even more money for transfers, yet balk at season ticket price increases. Baffling!

Is it?

The latest ST rises accumulated around 2 million. What is that to a club who gets what we do in TV money each season?

If we put every single ticket up by 500 quid, it would raise 15 million. Absolutely **** all relatively speaking.

There is no connection at all.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs won

He led them to their highest finish since 1990 and there highest point tally since the beginning of the PL, and their first ever CL final.
No he didn't win anything but the improvement at Spurs was quite remarkable.
He did a great job at Saints too, with them improving rapidly and achieving their highest point tally since the PL began.

You're right about Kane. It can of course also be argued that his involvement increased with the arrival of Pochettino and that in return helped his breakthrough on the way.

JTWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Well Gerrard has been sacked.
So let’s see if Villa do go for Poch

Back
Top Bottom