Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Your last exciting transfer

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here on all those, Traore included (and I wasn't disappointed!). Milijas as well to be honest. Most recent though... hmm id I'm being completely honest it was probably Dendonker. Just seemed a lot to pay at the time for an unglamourous player so I expected something special. (Honestly I'd do much better at 'player you knew would be class after 30 mins).
Like you I strongly believe you can judge a player very quickly. 3 games are almost always enough.
There are players on here discussed for hundreds of pages , who split opinions, and I don't get it.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Without going over old ground, if a fit young player can't manage 2 part games in 24 hours, then I am worried.
Don't hang Lage on this.
Just stated what happened, who else chose the team? I think more than the odd eyebrow was raised when that fixture schedule was put together lol..

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit of an oddball one really. Anthony Forde. I didn't know the lad. I had assisted managing a Woman's team in a local league back in the 1980s and his mother used attend some of the matches, I knew her and a number of her family. He was the first lad from my old school to become a professional footballer and he was signing for the Wolves. I felt enormous pride in that. A group from his village club together and travel over for one of his matches - currently with Oxford United.
Funnily enough another from the locality had signed for Wolves some seasons previously, Dominic Foley.

Reaction score
Not the last time but I remember 13 years ago so looking forward to the signing of Kevin Doyle. It was a shame we ruined him by making him play with his back to goal for so long.

Back
Top Bottom