Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

x3 EL ticket deal

W

WasStefan

will season ticket holders still be able to reserve their seat for individual EL home games if we don't buy the 3 game bundle?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would hope so, i think the deals only for sth, i will be going in tomorrow, buying the the 1st game and will ask.

W

wolvesultra

will season ticket holders still be able to reserve their seat for individual EL home games if we don't buy the 3 game bundle?
Surely will, only Braga on sale to members Thursday so suggests so too

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Think it might be more expensive though.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brought mine tonight and had to select what I wanted so can buy them individual

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ive purchased Braga- £20 few days ago. Bratislava is showing as £20 Besiktas as £25

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Brought mine tonight and had to select what I wanted so can buy them individual
Me too my old friend. Trying to allocate upload to smart card for me and my nephew was challenging for my aging brain.

Last edited:
W

wolvesultra

Ive purchased Braga- £20 few days ago. Bratislava is showing as £20 Besiktas as £25
Braga and Bratislava are £20 anywhere in ground, Besiktas reverts back to different pricing depending on where you sit. £25 behind goals

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you go to buy your tickets online it asks you to tick a box for which ones you want. If you only buy the Braga one to start, not sure if your seat gets released, but as they aren't on general sale to members etc either I wouldn't worry

Back
Top Bottom