Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Would anyone like to talk about about Molineux on TV?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hello all,

Danish TV channel 2 have got in touch to see if anyone would be up for interview to talk about what Molineux means to them for a piece on the upcoming England Vs Italy game.

Please read below the message from Jacob and give him a call if you're interested...

Hello you guys

This is Jacob Prytz from Danish TV channel TV 2 DENMARK here.

I will be in Wolverhampton these days for the Nations League match between England and Italy.

In our pre game studio we will have a focus on Molineux Stadium and it’s historic significance. Therefore Im seeking people for whom this iconic stadium means something. Maybe you know any?

Then I’d like to do some short tv interviews with them. We have time to do it either this afternoon or sometime tomorrow.

You can call me at the number below if you have any questions.

Cheers
Jacob Prytz
TV2 Denmark
0045 20243702

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I take it no has done anything about this then?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would the member Paul? (The guy who organises Flag waving, banners etc etc be willing to help) Im sure he would if he knew about this.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would probably have been better if the TV company had contacted Wolves directly and asked if the club historian would be willing to take part or reached out to some of the Wolves-supporting media faces who might be at the game (Johnny Philips, Jacqui Oatley, etc).

It would be interesting to see the end result in any case.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would probably have been better if the TV company had contacted Wolves directly and asked if the club historian would be willing to take part or reached out to some of the Wolves-supporting media faces who might be at the game (Johnny Philips, Jacqui Oatley, etc).

It would be interesting to see the end result in any case.
Agreed, Johnny Phillips would be an excellent choice.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hello all,

Danish TV channel 2 have got in touch to see if anyone would be up for interview to talk about what Molineux means to them for a piece on the upcoming England Vs Italy game.

Please read below the message from Jacob and give him a call if you're interested...

Hello you guys

This is Jacob Prytz from Danish TV channel TV 2 DENMARK here.

I will be in Wolverhampton these days for the Nations League match between England and Italy.

In our pre game studio we will have a focus on Molineux Stadium and it’s historic significance. Therefore Im seeking people for whom this iconic stadium means something. Maybe you know any?

Then I’d like to do some short tv interviews with them. We have time to do it either this afternoon or sometime tomorrow.

You can call me at the number below if you have any questions.

Cheers
Jacob Prytz
TV2 Denmark
0045 20243702
I have a list of all media, photographers and broadcasters right in front of me. This guys name is not on the list.

Back
Top Bottom