Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting thumped by Citeh (that's a 0-3 and 1-4 so far in our last two home games). The ref is the latest villain as is VAR but it's looking like no wins in 5 with four losses and a draw. That's 4 wins, 8 losses and a draw in our last 13 including this one. For me, this bottom 6 form is the real issue not the referees having it in for us.
No escaping that it's very poor form.

Even though it's a dead rubber, the game against Norwich is quite important for us now

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
We can blame the ref all we want, the team is just not good enough with the tactics we are implementing. Whats the point in playing 4 at the back when they can't? What's the point of playing 2/3 in midfield when we have no one who can be a shade of KDB (Vitinha) but we all know what happened there.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
We can blame the ref all we want, the team is just not good enough with the tactics we are implementing. Whats the point in playing 4 at the back when they can't? What's the point of playing 2/3 in midfield when we have no one who can be a shade of KDB (Vitinha) but we all know what happened there.
Agree with most of this mate, apart from vitinha, that's hindsight

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are 80 minutes in and I’m honestly not sure if we are playing 4 at the back or 5. That probably tells you how all over the shop we have been tonight.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiq is good on the ball but a RWB he is not.

Most of the City attacks coming down our right side in the space that's left with him further up!

Not his fault as it's clearly not his position.

I'd like to see what we can do with a four still. I also love Willy Boly and everything that he has brought to our football club but he's no longer the colossus he was.

Lol. City bring on Mahrez and Grealish. Levels!

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree with most of this mate, apart from vitinha, that's hindsight
I get that but we've needed a player like this for years, our midfielders are so slow compared. We rely on our wingers/attackers but they are so inconsistent it doesn't work. Starting to worry about what business we may or may not do this summer.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Almost guaranteed that Grealish will get one to wrap it up.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In hindsight we might have been better off with a 343, Donk and Neves in the middle, Toti in the back line and Jonny RWB. Front three of Neto, Raul and Chiquinho.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
Playing Chiquinho RWB is the same stupid thing we did with Traore...it does not work. Decent line up but daft setup tonight.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Insanely good football.

Back
Top Bottom