Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

Nige

Reaction score
We were never this open under Nuno.. 8 goals conceded in 2 home games.. Times up for Bruno Ball he has to go..

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve completely lost our identity as a side. Sad to see. Lots of changes needed.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady and Boly are in horrible runs of form at the moment. Two of my favourite players ever but there is definitely a discussion to be had around the defence next season.

Both need to be in a highly structured team to hide there deficiency.

Reactions: Ned

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we ripped up the blueprint on how to frustrate City and tried to attack them on the break leaving huge gaps. It's no wonder our defence looks a shambles when our midfield is trying to press. Nice game plan Bruno. Sure it might be 5-3 but equally it could be 7 or 8 - 1.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
cant see us even beating Norwich this Sunday

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely could be double figures.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taken apart again. Doesn't help when you have forwards that can't control the ball, and midfielders that are a yard off the pace.

Got to put this in perspective though. City are very good, one win off the title, and our season was over weeks ago.

Looking forward to the summer. Hope for some fresh legs. Need to replace Saiss, Jiminez, Dendonker, Hwang...

Wolves2018

Reaction score
I get that but we've needed a player like this for years, our midfielders are so slow compared. We rely on our wingers/attackers but they are so inconsistent it doesn't work. Starting to worry about what business we may or may not do this summer.
Mate I agree with what your saying, I can't say otherwise....however, I don't think vitinha would have bridged that gap right now, he's simply not ready. Now to say in the next two years he can't that's another story but right now and last season no, but should we take another Fabio Silva gamble or better yet can we?

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Bruno, like Nuno, is obsessed with WBs being our main attacking threat.
No I just think he had to play this way due to not being backed and the team only being able to play that way. This team needs to be ripped apart and start again.. we're losing quality anyway.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please Fosun, do the right thing!!!.....if these players are coached in any way whatsoever to do the things they do, then we are in big trouble next season if you don't!!!

Like these same players did last season? COuld always get Bielsa in, Leeds are exciting to watch.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still don't understand why we started with Jonny in back 3, or how KdB has been given so much space and time against a back 3 and a midfield containing Neves, Moutinho and Dendonker... City are obviously miles ahead of us (and most of the premier league other than Liverpool), but we already knew that.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taken apart again. Doesn't help when you have forwards that can't control the ball, and midfielders that are a yard off the pace.

Got to put this in perspective though. City are very good, one win off the title, and our season was over weeks ago.

Looking forward to the summer. Hope for some fresh legs. Need to replace Saiss, Jiminez, Dendonker, Hwang...
Replace Hwang? We've just signed him haha

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In serious need of some pace at the back this summer

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can take being put in our place by a side of this quality but it makes a mockery of price rises, because we're apparently rubbing shoulders with the big boys!!! **** off!!! Deluded clowns!!!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just the 4-0 to Burnley ;)
Was thinking the same! But Nuno was tired and the team reflected his demeanour. This is Bruno's first season and to get walloped by an admittedly great Man City team is very poor. Not what you want to see when there are apparent aspirations for regular European football.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many times is the commentator going yo mention haaland **** me

Back
Top Bottom