Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, the ball won’t be sticking up top anymore then…

Willywolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
City are something else though tbf. Think what grates on many is the lack of fight and absolute gutlessness to change tactics/formation when nothing really left to play for.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last 15 minutes aside last week, this run we are on is pretty atrocious though isn’t it. As good as city are I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see Fosun act.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting thumped by Citeh (that's a 0-3 and 1-4 so far in our last two home games). The ref is the latest villain as is VAR but it's looking like no wins in 5 with four losses and a draw. That's 4 wins, 8 losses and a draw in our last 13 including this one. For me, this bottom 6 form is the real issue not the referees having it in for us.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting thumped by Citeh (that's a 0-3 and 1-4 so far in our last two home games). The ref is the latest villain as is VAR but it's looking like no wins in 5 with four losses and a draw. That's 4 wins, 8 losses and a draw in our last 13 including this one. For me, this bottom 6 form is the real issue not the referees having it in for us.
**** off

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He played well tonight.
Did he? He did well for the goal and had a curling shot. I’m not expecting him to have taken the game by storm (he can’t do that anymore) but playing a bit better than he previously has doesn’t mean he’s played well.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last 15 minutes aside last week, this run we are on is pretty atrocious though isn’t it. As good as city are I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see Fosun act.
They should have acted in the January window and given themselves a brain transplant . Who the **** let traore go on loan , didn’t sign a cb or cm and expect us to compete

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
De Bruyne is now the joint top scorer at Molineux this season :oops:

Back
Top Bottom