Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Fulham Predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves 3 Fulham 1 - Guedes 3 Palhinha !

Feeling oddly confident on this one, gawd help us

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 3 Fulham 3

Collins, Neto & Neves to score.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
be happy with 1-0 , hope we keep it tight at the back.

geowolf

Reaction score
Three forces battle it out in my mind when predicting Wolves scores – despair, reality and fantasy. For some reason the fantastic always triumphs – so I’ll say 3-0 routine win.

Last edited:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need a win here after our poor run at the end of last season and opening day defeat. Still concerns me the lack of options there may be on the bench. Hwang injured aswell possibly.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking like no more signings by the weekend, therefore the same scandalous bench as at Leeds last week and no options to change again... we really needed a few through the door for this game. Think we struggle to a 1-1, that subs bench is going to seriously cost us points in the short term until we address it.

Last edited:

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think we are going to struggle if Fulham pick up where they left off last weekend, with Mitrovic in particular.

I really hope I’m wrong but I think we will lose 1-0.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 0 Fulham 3

An absolute thrashing, boos echo round a toxic Molineux as all hell opens up.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Wolves 0 Fulham 3

An absolute thrashing, boos echo round a toxic Molineux as all hell opens up.

You beat me to it.

0-2 as the boos ring out...becomes toxic and scuffles break out on the south bank.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Last time around Scott Parker didn't rate Mitrovic, but he maybe a different beast this time. Given the predicated heat, think it will be bit nip & tuck, but Wolves grab a 3-1 win. Think our attacking unit are going to begin to click.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well Clinton Baptiste has been in contact with Pickles the dog and Pickles says we will beat Fulham 1 - 0

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got a bad feeling about this. I can see a 0-2 coming, hope I am completely wrong.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking like no more signings by the weekend, therefore the same scandalous bench as at Leeds last week and no options to change again... we really needed a few through the door for this game. Think we struggle to a 1-1, that subs bench is going to seriously cost us points in the short term until we address it.

Agree. Boiling hot on Saturday as well so any subs could well have to make an impact. A pity we will yet again probably have no game changers on the bench.

Boogs95

Reaction score
It’s going to be a difficult game, I expect a tougher match than Leeds. Fulham have got a decent team and I can see them being clear of the relegation zone this season. It won’t shock me if we draw here.

Even with the signing of Guedes I still think we’re lacking depth in the squad.
The bench last time around was shocking and I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. With this weather and 5 subs allowed we need to bring more quality in.

I still think we need a quality striker in, im afraid Jimenez is never going to be the player he once was and Hwang is not a finisher. With Guedes, Podence and Neto feeding them in the box we need more quality to put away the chances.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it'll be similar to Leeds. We'll play quite well at times but struggle to score, we'll miss Coady organising the defence, and we still won't be able to make any positive changes from the bench.

2-1 Fulham.

Obviously, I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom