Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anything is said about the heat, by the players or manager, then they best hope to play much much better next week when it's ****ing it down.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That second half performance was absolutely dreadful. Really, really poor.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Really poor, especially in the second half.

Only positives were Sa finally saving a penalty and Semedo looked fit. Both full backs poor and all the front four ineffective.

Worried for us this year.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BBC

“Posted at 16:57

FULL-TIME​

Wolves 0-0 Fulham
It ends goalless, somehow.

Wolves created plenty of chances while Aleksandar Mitrovic saw his second-half penalty saved by Jose Sa.

A point apiece in the end with both teams still awaiting their first win of the season.”

Plenty of chances? Seriously.

They don’t watch the games, surely?

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not good enough, Guedes a complete waste of a signing if we don't fix our midfield or change our formation to have another central midifielder....we are so bloody predictable going down the flanks all game.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Second half was horrendous.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly the most inept display by a ref I’ve ever seen. Wolves far the better team but we badly need a goal scorer

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rely really crap game.

To think I thought Villa v Everton was bad.

New look wolves look like....old Wolves.

We missed 2 open goals so we can't really whine. Ourselves to blame. My reservations about Bruno persist.

As an aside, ref was 0/10

Jeru360

Reaction score
I really wish there was no running clock for extra time. I think it would cut down on all the nonesense time waisting.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BBC

FULL-TIME​

Wolves 0-0 Fulham

Wolves created plenty of chances while Aleksandar Mitrovic saw his second-half penalty saved by Jose Sa.

A point apiece in the end with both teams still awaiting their first win of the season.”

We had 1 shot on target.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a tough watch. It’s a point on the board however.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf good that we saw that second half with Mendes and Guo there, hopefully hammer home the need for a couple more quality players

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough, Guedes a complete waste of a signing if we don't fix our midfield or change our formation to have another central midifielder....we are so bloody predictable going down the flanks all game.

Maybe our players can't play centrally? Can't believe it wouldn't have occurred to them by now, if we are capable of it? Not exactly been scoring for fun for over 2 years now.

Frustrating match as that was, a quality striker and we score one or two of the chances we somehow made.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet our possession figure was amazing, apart from that, same old same old.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's almost like we desperately need a striker or 2... Same problems as last season as far as I can tell - despite having a whole summer to fix it. I guess at least we're playing 4 at the back, although that doesn't mean much if you don't have anyone up front to score..., and we didn't lose from the penalty. RAN is definitely a liability defensively, and inconsistent offensively. Jonny and Semedo to start, once Semedo is fully fit...

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming from North Americam sports. I hate how timing is handled in this sport.
Well, in the old days, there were never any arguments because it wasn't displayed on a big screen and it was solely down to the ref to arbitrate.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rely really crap game.

To think I thought Villa v Everton was bad.

New look wolves look like....old Wolves.

We missed 2 open goals so we can't really whine. Ourselves to blame. My reservations about Bruno persist.

As an aside, ref was 0/10

If we didnt finish last season as poorly as we did, i might be less inclined to worry. But because of how we did finish, i'd sack the bloke. I think he can coach, but i dont think he is a manager. He just has no answers and cant change things.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman and Collins looked assured, Podence absolutely irrelevant, good penalty save from Sa, the rest was the blandest beige ball ever.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

BBC

FULL-TIME​

Wolves 0-0 Fulham

We had 2 guilt edge and 2 other good ones. Not necessarily loads but we did just enough to score. Neto awful touch cost a open goal chance, MGW missed a sitter

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had 3 chances in the first half, all of which we could/should have scored from.

We should, but we still had 1 shot on target. Missed chances dont win games. No matter how anyone wants to dress things up, it was a poor display at home to a team we should have beaten. Second week in a row we have dropped points to very ordinary sides. Not good enough.

Reactions: Ned

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BBC

FULL-TIME​

Wolves 0-0 Fulham

I mean....we had 4 good chances. Apart from that though, we did absolutely nothing. At all.

Fulham did absolutely nothing all game.

Poor all round.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we didnt finish last season as poorly as we did, i might be less inclined to worry. But because of how we did finish, i'd sack the bloke. I think he can coach, but i dont think he is a manager. He just has no answers and cant change things.
9 games without a win now. He's lucky the end of the season gave him a bit of breathing space.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9 games without a win now. He's lucky the end of the season gave him a bit of breathing space.

I feel for him a bit, he seems like a nice guy. But he doesnt seem to be able to turn things around.

Back
Top Bottom