Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves wouldn't have to rely on the players coming back from injury if the squad wasn't so short. I think there are players on a free or well cheaper than 35m I don't think every purchase has to be a Silva or Semedo.
Go on then...name them. Name three players who we can get who immediately improve the team.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Starting to play a bit, Hwang been pretty good 2nd dig

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good point, there aren't 3 players on the planet who could improve a mid table Premier league side
No, but there's plenty of impatient sods not willing to show any understanding of what we're trying to do.

Think I'll stay with a recruitment team and ownership group that have got us to where we are rather than some keyboard warriors wanting to ditch everything that has been built because we're 2-0 down at home to Palace.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace beginning to tire?
If so, we must capitalise on it !!

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa score 4 goals we could play for ever and we won't score 4 goals.

Rugrats

Reaction score
No, but there's plenty of impatient sods not willing to show any understanding of what we're trying to do.

Think I'll stay with a recruitment team and ownership group that have got us to where we are rather than some keyboard warriors wanting to ditch everything that has been built because we're 2-0 down at home to Palace.
Ditch what ? Our top scorer has FIVE

Give it up - you have no clue

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Only one warrior here

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Palace have improved so much under Vieira. I wouldn’t love it for us to be over reliant on a Chelsea midfielder but I mean it would at least be nice to have the option off the bench.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't know what they are trying to do other than gamble a starting 11 stays fit all season.

It really is miss management of the highest level how this squad has been dwindled away.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace look great every time I see them. Clearly they must have some off days or they'd be top 8.

Our lack of.urgency in games is a real worry when behind.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Palace look great every time I see them. Clearly they must have some off days or they'd be top 8.

Our lack of.urgency in games is a real worry when behind.
They defensively ****, particularly from set pieces.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defensively we are awful, Palace getting in the box very easily.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Podence tries a stupid back heel on the edge of the box, loses the ball…

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people have been looking forward to getting on Lage back all season.

Neves has been shocking, not sure why you feel sorry for him.
No. I want Lage to succeed despite my sadness over losing nuno. And for a while I thought he might. But he is responsible for this. Neves is a player above the rest. Lage chose this team and didn't change at half time. Anyway I'm going back to watching. But this is very very poor

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Marçal drifts infield to contest a ball that Neves had, Palace win it, and they get a shot on goal because there’s no one to be seen near Elise…

Back
Top Bottom