Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our defense is brilliant until they concede and then we go 3-0-7....and somehow still don't have a goal threat!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were in Shi's shoes I would be on the phone now asking for enough money to pay off contracts and build an entirely new team for next season, with the exception of Sa and Neto possibly Coady too, I would offloaded the lot of these that are on the field right now.
Or maybe it's just the annoyance talking.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 - Can't wait for Saïss's contract to expire. He's been far too complacent and Nuno is at fault for bringing him straight on after AFCON when Gomes was doing great.

He's literally trotting back watching Trossard, and even STOPS IN THE BOX to watch our team struggle to defend.

Nuno???

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's give Bruno the summer, hah.
If Jeff has somebody really good to take his place, then NO…….otherwise, then, what the hell, may as well keep him around

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

That’s fair. Lose this and the likely defeats against Chelsea, City and Liverpool and that’s 12 defeats out of 18, which certainly prompts a conversation.

Did it to ourselves in January though with the Adama deal and taking a risk our midfielders would stay fit.

Adama has his faults but his ability to transition us up the pitch masked a lot of flaws elsewhere.

We haven’t been a better side without him since that first year with Diogo and Raul.
Bingo, Adama was basically the only player in the side who progressed the ball at an above average rate. We can barely move it up field with the current crop.

Reaction score
Seem to have lost any semblance of a plan the last 10 games or so. Remarkable we're still in the chase for top 7 (I know we won't get it don't worry) with is it 7 losses in the last 10? I really hope next year we don't set up with a back three, it had a place under Nuno but evolved into something that stifles us so much. Whether Bruno is the man to turn it round, I don't honestly know.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take Jonny there - why in any sound minded player would you shoot from there? Not a bad player, but badly coached?

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is dreadful. We've made Brighton look like citeh or Liverpool.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bingo, Adama was basically the only player in the side who progressed the ball at an above average rate. We can barely move it up field with the current crop.

Teams would also play a deeper line with less space in behind for Adama to exploit, and as a consequence they couldn't effectively suffocate us and our pedestrian back 8.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had Brighton to win 2-1 on the super 6. Come on wolves.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said it 20 mins ago Hwang needs to go down with a head injury

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disagree mout let his man go past him twice with no effort

He got beat but he was playing center half. Where is saiss and why isn't siass trying to get back. As you say, he does João twice and nobody gets close to him.

I thought the whole point of Coady was to be a leader but we are spineless

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take Jonny there - why in any sound minded player would you shoot from there? Not a bad player, but badly coached?
Badly coached? Coaching doesn't make a players decision in those situations. He's scored two goals in recent times, so he probably thought , "why not?" It has nothing to do with the coaches.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Badly coached? Coaching doesn't make a players decision in those situations. He's scored two goals in recent times, so he probably thought , "why not?" It has nothing to do with the coaches.
Lack of confidence? Very "unjonny" like to make such a bad decision and our team is full of them.

Andi130

Reaction score
We're in a rut and I've seen nothing from Bruno to demonstrate he has the skill to drag us out of it. Odd selections. Odd subs....No ideas when the **** hits. His second season at Benfica revisited. Probably a decent coach, but that's where it stops in my eyes.

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gary Birtles commentary is the highlight of the game so far. Did you know he used to play the game?

Back
Top Bottom