Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hilarious listening to Gary Birtles. Don’t think RAN is making his fantasy team anytime soon.

I agree with Birtles, pretty much. We overcomplicate things, he's right to point that out. Fair enough, he's not going along with blaming everything on the latest scapegoats, so that is going to annoy some.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Birtles is an utter ****!

Pointing out our flaws? Don't shoot the messenger, perhaps listen to the message. We overplay, we have little in the final 3rd. And Hwang has been one of our better players so far. :D

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I agree with Birtles, pretty much. We overcomplicate things, he's right to point that out. Fair enough, he's not going along with blaming everything on the latest scapegoats, so that is going to annoy some.
He's ****e, pronounces players names wrong and claimed earlier CBs regularly scored double digit goals back in his day. Outside of pen/set piece takers there have been like less than 10.

Idiot.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utter spankers. Stupidest handball I ever saw.

Morons who should not get paid.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Well well, I hope we repay José with some actual action

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this doesnt fire us up nothing will. This team has given up recently imo which considering the position we have been in has been disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom