Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread for this game as its a massive game for those that follow the u23. A big final for them and a further 1000 tickets for our fans have just gone on sale. Lets pack the place and make a statement. Beat them 4-0 at Telford earlier this season.......Lets go!!

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what team we put out for this ....

Potentially we could bolster the regular u23's squad with quite a few returners & 1st team squad players ...... Fabio, Corbeanu. Chiquinho, plus a few more no doubt.

Is it time to say - forget player development for this game and win at all costs!!! It's the Albion in a cup final FFS!! (Plus the play-off's for P1 promotion of course)

C'mon me babby babbies!!!!

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what team we put out for this ....

Potentially we could bolster the regular u23's squad with quite a few returners & 1st team squad players ...... Fabio, MGW, Corbeanu. Chiquinho, plus a few more no doubt.

Is it time to say - forget player development for this game and win at all costs!!! It's the Albion in a cup final FFS!! (Plus the play-off's for P1 promotion of course)

C'mon me babby babbies!!!!
Yes ignore man city n Norwich game...go full on....coady Jose sa and neves as the 3 over aged players...

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread for this game as its a massive game for those that follow the u23. A big final for them and a further 1000 tickets for our fans have just gone on sale. Lets pack the place and make a statement. Beat them 4-0 at Telford earlier this season.......Lets go!!

395 of that 1k already gone too! Go buy 'em folks and give our young one's a night to savour!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back at Mol next Tuesday for Norwich U23s. 4 games in a week!
I will be back in the Smoke after Sunday. Coming to the Midlands to spend some time with my elderly mum before l have an operation. Will be immobile for 3-6 weeks.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So....for morons like me who don't know much, what exactly is this competition? Is it the league cup of u23 football?

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any reason why a cup final is at their home ground? I'm presuming it was already designated well before the they made the final.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How come none of the good teams in the top division are in the final?
I thought Wolves and West Brom are a far way off the very best?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When it says a further 1,000 tickets on sale, what was the initial allocation?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So 1500 away fans. They could be set for one of their biggest gates of the season
But It’s not officially a home game for the **** as it’s a cup final so we should get exactly the same number of tickets as them

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been on the **** website to see how they are selling their tickets but can’t see anything
Does anyone know how they are doing their tickets

Back
Top Bottom