Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I bought my International Membership on 16th June, the day it came out, but am still waiting for my Members smartcard to arrive.
Before I contact Wolves. For feedback, have those of you who are Members received your smartcards yet, thanks.
Got my smart card around a week after paying for membership

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I received mine around 6 weeks after renewing and my son’s came a week or two later even though I bought them together against the same home address.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I received mine around 6 weeks after renewing and my son’s came a week or two later even though I bought them together against the same home address.
Cheers Lytham. Wolves should have sent both cards together to save on postage. But I guess they have a particular distribution system and way of doing it.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cheers Lytham. Wolves should have sent both cards together to save on postage. But I guess they have a particular distribution system and way of doing it.
Hope they come through soon Berlin.

Ours always come through separately and never at the same time which has always puzzled me as we share the same surname and address.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Membership cards took about 5 weeks to arrive, though I paid for both at the same time and delivery was to the same address, my other half's card arrived 3 days before mine.

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
Got mine and my daughter's smartcards but didn't give me a option to load my United tickets to it today.Still only print at home.

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
I bought my International Membership on 16th June, the day it came out, but am still waiting for my Members smartcard to arrive.
Before I contact Wolves. For feedback, have those of you who are Members received your smartcards yet, thanks.
Still waiting for my International Membership card here in Norway. Bought it the same date as you.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
My thanks to all respondents for their feedback.
The season has started, so Wolves do need to get all remaining smartcards sent out, to both UK and Overseas members asap.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My thanks to all respondents for their feedback.
The season has started, so Wolves do need to get all remaining smartcards sent out, to both UK and Overseas members asap.
Didn't you get the email, print at home, 50p

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Still waiting for my International Membership card here in Norway. Bought it the same date as you.
My International Membership smartcard arrived this afternoon, hope yours has too.
Tickets can be uploaded on to it, joining gifts expected to arrive in September.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My International Membership smartcard arrived this afternoon, hope yours has too.
Tickets can be uploaded on to it, joining gifts expected to arrive in September.
it says tickets can be uploaded to it but that options not been available for Celta Vigo, Spurs or Man Utd

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
Got mine today. Was sent ten days ago, Norwegian mail has become notoriously slow recent years.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I've had a membership smart card for years but always choose the print at home tickets for a match. The first 5 times I had them uploaded onto my smart card, on three of the occasions it didn't work, or hadn't been uploaded so I've stuck to paper tickets since then and never had a problem. At the moment I'm inclined to think it's more likely not to work given the state of things. So my advice is if you have a printer, print your tickets at home to save some time queuing at the ticket office before games.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had a membership smart card for years but always choose the print at home tickets for a match. The first 5 times I had them uploaded onto my smart card, on three of the occasions it didn't work, or hadn't been uploaded so I've stuck to paper tickets since then and never had a problem. At the moment I'm inclined to think it's more likely not to work given the state of things. So my advice is if you have a printer, print your tickets at home to save some time queuing at the ticket office before games.
No need to even print they work off your phone now.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
I always print match tickets, flight tickets etc at home. I like to have them in my hand, with smartcard or mobile as back up.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've never trusted the smartcard, my thought process being that if it doesn't work for whatever reason there is no way that the staff at the turnstile can check that I have a ticket for the game and so I'll be sent to the ticket office thereby missing some of the game. I've therefore always printed off my tickets but, with not currently going into the office and not having a printer at home, I'm a bit stuck. I managed to get a friend to print off the tickets for yesterday as a backup and I used the PDF on my phone which I'm pleased to say worked perfectly well by scanning the QR code. I'll use my phone in future but, once back in the office, I'll print them off as backup too as I'm a bit of a belt and braces type.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I've never trusted the smartcard, my thought process being that if it doesn't work for whatever reason there is no way that the staff at the turnstile can check that I have a ticket for the game and so I'll be sent to the ticket office thereby missing some of the game. I've therefore always printed off my tickets but, with not currently going into the office and not having a printer at home, I'm a bit stuck. I managed to get a friend to print off the tickets for yesterday as a backup and I used the PDF on my phone which I'm pleased to say worked perfectly well by scanning the QR code. I'll use my phone in future but, once back in the office, I'll print them off as backup too as I'm a bit of a belt and braces type.
Good to hear your phone worked with the QR code. I did wonder if I would be able to use my phone if it came to it. Problem with a smart card is there is you can't tell anything by looking at it and as you say, you have no proof of purchase. I just don't trust them!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never trusted the smartcard, my thought process being that if it doesn't work for whatever reason there is no way that the staff at the turnstile can check that I have a ticket for the game and so I'll be sent to the ticket office thereby missing some of the game.
This actually happened to me on a couple of occasions (way back in 2016/17 though) that's why I stopped using it.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good to hear your phone worked with the QR code. I did wonder if I would be able to use my phone if it came to it. Problem with a smart card is there is you can't tell anything by looking at it and as you say, you have no proof of purchase. I just don't trust them!
I was impressed (and relieved!) that my phone worked, the ticket reader was quite wide and I was easily able to insert my iPhone. I was in the quadrant so I don't know for sure if the ticket readers in other areas of the ground will accept them though so I'd probably make sure to get a printed copy as backup next time if going into a different stand.

I have exactly the same concerns as you regarding the smartcards, with nothing being visible and no proof of purchase, and the possibility of having to trudge off to the Ticket Office ten minutes before kick-off fills me with dread even at the best of times but with all of the failings we're seeing at the moment it feels a lot more probable.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was impressed (and relieved!) that my phone worked, the ticket reader was quite wide and I was easily able to insert my iPhone. I was in the quadrant so I don't know for sure if the ticket readers in other areas of the ground will accept them though so I'd probably make sure to get a printed copy as backup next time if going into a different stand.

I have exactly the same concerns as you regarding the smartcards, with nothing being visible and no proof of purchase, and the possibility of having to trudge off to the Ticket Office ten minutes before kick-off fills me with dread even at the best of times but with all of the failings we're seeing at the moment it feels a lot more probable.
That’s interesting I’ll try mine on Sunday but I’ll make sure

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This actually happened to me on a couple of occasions (way back in 2016/17 though) that's why I stopped using it.
yes they can (or staff on hand outside ground if not turnstile staff themselves) if you have your supporter number which is printed on the card they can call the ticket off ice staff and check on their system if a ticket has been purchased

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes they can (or staff on hand outside ground if not turnstile staff themselves) if you have your supporter number which is printed on the card they can call the ticket off ice staff and check on their system if a ticket has been purchased
Well on the two occasions it happened to me the didn’t the sent me down to the ticket office! Like I say though it was 2016/17 season.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well on the two occasions it happened to me the didn’t the sent me down to the ticket office! Like I say though it was 2016/17 season.
fair enough, would seem they don't always have staff outside to do that, and nowadays would probably guess that's more likely to be the normal than not, that said smart cards in theory should be very reliable (more than print at home bar code and QR codes)

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Naturally like others I would have to wait up to November to receive my pack for international membership.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those video interviews have been a disaster for Vinny Midas Touch Clark, everything he touches turns to ****.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
My International Members pack has been delayed again, told hopefully, I'll receive it before Christmas.
But good of Wolves to email me, saying I'd not been forgotten, so that was a nice touch.

Dear Phil,
We haven't forgotten you...

We are very sorry to inform you that your members exclusive joining gift has had further delays. Rest assured, we are working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make sure your gift gets to you as soon as possible and we are hopeful you will receive it before Christmas.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,
The Membership Team

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My International Members pack has been delayed again, told hopefully, I'll receive it before Christmas.
But good of Wolves to email me, saying I'd not been forgotten, so that was a nice touch.

Dear Phil,
We haven't forgotten you...

We are very sorry to inform you that your members exclusive joining gift has had further delays. Rest assured, we are working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make sure your gift gets to you as soon as possible and we are hopeful you will receive it before Christmas.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,
The Membership Team
Same with the Young Wolves pack, had the same email today

Back
Top Bottom