Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Williamson misses pre season

W

wolfkapiti

By the time he is fit and ready to play,new owner will be here and give him thumbs down and leave.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will never play for us again.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Has the same issue I had (hamstring tendon) and I was never remotely the same player again. Luckily, I'm sure he'll be getting better attention than I did!

Hause and Batth to start the season then (pending any takeover signings).

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why were these problems not seen when we signed him? He was already injured when he went back to Newcastle, who decided to waste a quarter of a mill on someone whose contract was up in 6 months and injured anyway?

The sooner we are took over and someone professional comes in to run this shambles of a club the better

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be more worried if this takeover falls down....

Goes without saying .........we will go down for sure . Hopefully new owners will bring in 6/7 players and Williamson will be a squad player at best anyway .

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just put him out of his misery, including our medical department.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

E

Essex Wolf

Shame as he improved the defence a great deal when he played but there has to be something seriously wrong for the medical department not to have picked up on such a long term injury.

Be surprised if he actually features for Wolves again?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why were these problems not seen when we signed him? He was already injured when he went back to Newcastle, who decided to waste a quarter of a mill on someone whose contract was up in 6 months and injured anyway?

The sooner we are took over and someone professional comes in to run this shambles of a club the better

Makes you wonder whether Thelwell, Moxey or whoever really do know about football matters.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me but where is this being reported ?

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A shame but in a few weeks time it will probably be a complete irrelevance.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame as he improved the defence a great deal when he played but there has to be something seriously wrong for the medical department not to have picked up on such a long term injury.

Be surprised if he actually features for Wolves again?
How I see it as well Essex. Shame for the chap as well.

M

Monkey Man

Got to give the lad a chance but if he does comeback and immediately he breaks down we have got to get rid. We've had far too many of these type of players at the club.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
should be done for fraud but it begs the question who sanctioned the move when we signed him and do we do medicals before we sign players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Laughable but oh so predictable...our 2 long term injured players Dicko and now Williamson who we desperately need our now out for the foreseeable as 3 weeks on Dicko in Wolves terms is half the season.

The current squad and medical setup is a complete and utter shambles and without a take over Im 100% convinced we will go down.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Lets hope we get a new medical team with this takeover.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is turning into a farce. An all too typical Wolves injury farce.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was injured when we signed him, surely the medical should have shown up the problem.

Linwolf

Reaction score
Incredible really, the only profession you can get a job whilst still being on the sick, not being able to work ever for your new employer but still be on full pay. Not bad work if you can get it.

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahh.... This is more like it Wolves. All that takeover stuff was too much excitement. It's like coming home after a holiday.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah i will comment on this; cant believe how he ever passed a medical, makes one wonder whoever did the medical seems to be about as good as Thelwell is at spotting talent, altogether sums up the Shambolic running of our once great Club, and who is it that oversees everything that goes on at Wolves ?. Oh i forgot he is the best in the business.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My guess is that Wolves knew about the injury but pushed it through in some attempt to appease the supporters who'd just watched Afobe get sold. Imagine if we hadnt bought Williamson...

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel for Williamson a bit here but I'm not surprised by the medical team.

As others have pointed out, he was injured when he went back to Newcastle and when we signed him; how in the hell did he pass the medical?!?

Back
Top Bottom