Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will eufa rules limit spending this year?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems that Wolves agreed to report "a maximum break-even deficit of 30 million euros in the financial year ending in 2020 and to finally reach, in the 2021-22 season, an aggregate break-even result for the financial years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021"

Given that we want to get back into europe soon that is going to stop us making big transfers this year isnt it?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you take the promotion losses out the equation, we are probably already close to break even. We spent 80m last summer and still made 20m profit?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't in Europe so it matters not a jot

Earliest we can be in Europe is next season by which time the championship season is no longer part of the equation

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't in Europe so it matters not a jot

Earliest we can be in Europe is next season by which time the championship season is no longer part of the equation
Cheers Andy. Wonder why they bothered with such a carp ruling?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems that Wolves agreed to report "a maximum break-even deficit of 30 million euros in the financial year ending in 2020 and to finally reach, in the 2021-22 season, an aggregate break-even result for the financial years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021"

Given that we want to get back into europe soon that is going to stop us making big transfers this year isnt it?
No.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) not EUFA. Sorry, but I have to say it, 'cos it bugs me every time I see people talking about EUFA. Do people imagine European football is controlled by the EU or something? UEFA is nothing to do with the EU!

Last edited:

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) not EUFA. Sorry, but I have to say it, 'cos it bugs me every time I see people talking about EUFA. Do people imagine European football is controlled by the EU or something? UEFA is nothing to do with the EU!
I do know the difference, I am just dislek...dyslect...I cnat spell.

Back
Top Bottom