Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who's that girl?

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming out of the game today there were the usual meatheads stood outside The Wanderer withpints in hands looking for anyone who so much as looked at them sideways.

At the front was a woman, probably 30ish, pint of Stella in one hand and scowling.

A man was walking through the crowd with his lad on his shoulders, the lad was about 3 years old and wearing a Southampton shirt.

He was taking pictures of the surroundings with a camera phone.
The chavette shouted at him: "Give me the $$$$in camera and I'll take yer $$$$in picture..."

Unbelievable behaviour, embarrassing and disgraceful.

To speak to anyone that way but especially a little boy :rolleyes: :(

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep, also about 20-30 Wolves fans gave a fine rendition of 'I'd rather be a Dingle than a $$$$$$' to about two or three Southampton supporters who walked past them minding their own business.

Shame that we will always have such goons associated with this club.

D

Deleted member 3604

Coming out of the game today there were the usual meatheads stood outside The Wanderer withpints in hands looking for anyone who so much as looked at them sideways.

At the front was a woman, probably 30ish, pint of Stella in one hand and scowling.

A man was walking through the crowd with his lad on his shoulders, the lad was about 3 years old and wearing a Southampton shirt.

He was taking pictures of the surroundings with a camera phone.
The chavette shouted at him: "Give me the $$$$in camera and I'll take yer $$$$in picture..."

Unbelievable behaviour, embarrassing and disgraceful.

To speak to anyone that way but especially a little boy :rolleyes: :(

I'm with you Lupo. I didn't see the comical value of the 'Feathers Choir' either who apparently are 'Baztuds when they lose' :rolleyes: but hey it's WM Police fault.

S

Stans the man

It's just proof that care in the community is fundamentally wrong.

M

Mr Wolf

Every club has them, get over it.

If he was that concerened he wouldn't of brought his 3 year old lad to an away game.

For every 98% of decent fans who you meet at away games theres always that 2% of ********* who you happen to bump into. It always will be part of football.

P

PeteWolf

Without condoning violence, a bit of aggro between home and away fans is to be expected. If you don't want to be part of that keep a very low profile, or only go to plastic, muppet clubs like Reading. Common sense really.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every club has them, get over it.

If he was that concerened he wouldn't of brought his 3 year old lad to an away game.

For every 98% of decent fans who you meet at away games theres always that 2% of ********* who you happen to bump into. It always will be part of football.

every club has them Oh well thats OK then.:rolleyes:

Thats hardly the point is it and it doesn't make it any more acceptable.

I agree it's only a minority and problems shouldn't be blown out of proportion, but I hate the attitiude of it happens everywhere so it's ok

W

wolfie smith

Without condoning violence, a bit of aggro between home and away fans is to be expected. If you don't want to be part of that keep a very low profile, or only go to plastic, muppet clubs like Reading. Common sense really.

no mate, common sense is what idiots who swear at kids dont have.
why should anyone have to keep a low profile? a young lad with an away top on is hardly likely to be biggin it up now is he? now if he had a burberry cap too small for his fat shaven head on and was agressive to anyone within 50 yards then yes he should be a target:rolleyes:

M

Mr Wolf

every club has them Oh well thats OK then.:rolleyes:

Thats hardly the point is it and it doesn't make it any more acceptable.

I agree it's only a minority and problems shouldn't be blown out of proportion, but I hate the attitiude of it happens everywhere so it's ok

Read again. I never said it was ok, I said get over it. You will never stop these people from attending football matches. Swearing whilst speaking to a child is hardly the worst crime that happens outside football matches anyway. How do you know his dad doesn't f and blind all the time at home.

Back
Top Bottom