Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who would you want as manager if it is between Lage and Lampard?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would you want as manager if it is between Bruno Lage and Frank Lampard?

Last edited by a moderator:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you tell me who Bruno Lang is I will let you know :)

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll go for the one that's won something

Lager for me

Willywolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Makes little difference to me as I have no say. All I can do as a supporter is support the club I love and hope they’ve made the best choice available to them for the good of the whole club.
Certainly some managers get you more excited than others, and some seem like underwhelming choices given their history or experience, but I won’t rubbish anyone’s credentials, only base my reactions on what I see when the dust settles and we start playing again.
Seems rather pointless debating/choosing between 2 inexperienced coaches (one we know little about and one who has only just cut his teeth) when football doesn’t often follow a clear, linear plan/path. Either good be great, but equally, both could be completely useless for us - but perhaps successful elsewhere.
Who knows.
That’s my fence sitting done for the day.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping Wolves find someone even better than either of these two.

Someone who is a big improvement over Nuno.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of the two, I'd have Lage, don't think there would be much of a decision to be honest. Lage has extensive experience at youth levels, happy to bring kids through and smashed a league to pieces. Lampard hasn't really impressed (not entirely his fault), although he has a record of being happy to play younger players. Add in the Portuguese links that we have and Lage wins this fight hands down for me

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno

But between both, probably Lampard. It is really one shower of **** of a decision though.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the rehabilitation of Lage who had less than 3% support originally is complete, hilarious when you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom