Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7206
  • Start date

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flying out Tomorrow morning . Still looking for 2 tickets (home or away end). if anyone hears of any. Please send us a message. Thanks

TOMWWFCNewbie

Got 3 tickets available for Espanyol next week, in block 125.£82.50 each which is face value and what was paid. Tickets already printed so no need for collection and these are being sold as we now have tickets in the Wolves end following a call from ticket office. Anyone interested then get in touch.

They were in the tickets for sale/wanted section.

S

Superdrew

To create a user / register you will have had to create a username (probably your email address) and a password. The confirmation email you got back gave a link to print the tickets , log in using the aforementioned username and password. Then you can print.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Norway. Seems that as soon as the membership discount stopped I could go on and buy, no need to validate. Just bought 2 at 90 euro each in block 125 - just hope they let us in now!

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On our way this afternoon, looking forward to a bit of warmer weather and a famous win!!!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'll get away with shorts and t-shirt until you need the beer jacket in the evening.
How many are coming to Barcelona? Not seen any tops around yet except on the plane.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is going via Dublin tomorrow
I was but have decided to go today instead, back via Dublin on Friday though.
Someone else did say they were doing this earlier in this thread and some fans from Ireland will be on that flight.

D

Deleted member 7041

I was but have decided to go today instead, back via Dublin on Friday though.
Someone else did say they were doing this earlier in this thread and some fans from Ireland will be on that flight.

Great stuff....7 of us on it

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Essex to Luton in the morning. Early start but buzzing for this.

bully9

Reaction score
work finished, bag packed 1 from lichfield/ 2 rudgely and 2 from stoke heading down to Stansted at 2 oclock then 9 0clock in the morning to barrrcelona , great days to be a wolf aye it , cmon me babbies

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'll get away with shorts and t-shirt until you need the beer jacket in the evening.
How many are coming to Barcelona? Not seen any tops around yet except on the plane.

Ya wow see many tops until Thursday I doubt.Ya might see the odd tay shirt with the badge on.Wat got me the most was how many had tops on wen we played Torino.Considering there was a bit of scaremongering concerning the Juve ultras.Perhaps an act of defiance.( If that's the word.)The Juve lads I met were great.

M

merseawolf

work finished, bag packed 1 from lichfield/ 2 rudgely and 2 from stoke heading down to Stansted at 2 oclock then 9 0clock in the morning to barrrcelona , great days to be a wolf aye it , cmon me babbies
What are you looking forward to more? Essex or Barca?

JasonWWFC

Groupie
Reaction score

o_Oo_Oo_O Bit wrong ay ya Brummie 4 from Rudgeley and 1 for Birmingham ay it ???? You got the beer brother FWAW

bully9

Reaction score
o_Oo_Oo_O Bit wrong ay ya Brummie 4 from Rudgeley and 1 for Birmingham ay it ???? You got the beer brother FWAW
no brummie here bro think your mixed uo yam were born in stoke then moved very quickly to bham i believe , 1 was born in a little hamlett outside of the 3 spires of lichield young man, nowe brummie in me bab , shall i go and get some or is it takin the ****

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 4436

I bought flights on the day of the draw but can’t make it. If someone wants them they’re yours.

Weds > Sat
Manchester Return

Just pay the name change.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
I've also posted this in tickets Wanted section, I have ONE pre-printed ticket in home end for Espanyol. £80 face value. DM me for more info.

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
Just seen that Wolves Help have put on Twitter that you need to show your passport at the stadium.

Is this new info or has this previously been communicated? I don't really want to be carrying my passport round all day.

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

Just seen that Wolves Help have put on Twitter that you need to show your passport at the stadium.

Is this new info or has this previously been communicated? I don't really want to be carrying my passport round all day.
From what I remember you had to at Torino, some lad lost his during the limbs hahaha

LL57SB

Groupie
Reaction score

Previously communicated

Back
Top Bottom