Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

Bigcheese

Reaction score
I think it depends how our first six games go,all winnable in my opinion if we get recruitment right.
If we don't, Bruno will be axed by the Liverpool game and we could be in for a long hard season.
Let's hope Jeff and Jorge play a blinder.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it depends how our first six games go,all winnable in my opinion if we get recruitment right.
If we don't, Bruno will be axed by the Liverpool game and we could be in for a long hard season.
Let's hope Jeff and Jorge play a blinder.
Fosun are (so it appears to me who admittedly has no expertise in such things) in serious financial strife, as mentioned elsewhere on here. If so, there will be no serious investment and with the prospect of something of a fire sale - club and/or players. Bruno will be the scapegoat.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really can't judge right now because there's still so much up in the air (hopefully).

As it stands, we're undoubtedly in trouble though as the form guide clearly shows.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without adequate investment the run of the last 15 games will simply carry on. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if we swap places with the **** next season

Wignall 3-0

Groupie
Reaction score
Last season thought 13th. Expected us to finish strongly with confidence, it was actually the opposite. I will go for 12th this season. If we have a poor summer transfer window, the club must strengthen in January and that would save us. Time for the squad players to step up.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lower mid table, there should be three teams worse than us unless Forest break the mould, Fulham break the habit of a lifetime, and Brentford don't suffer second season syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom