Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1645944618984.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Here we go again. Doesn’t feel like five minutes since we were walking out of the Emirates heartbroken, and here we are with Bruno’s boys back down in the capital for our next adventure!

It will be interesting how the lads bounce back from Thursday. Without going into whether we deserved it or not, losing in the 96th minute is a real gut punch and I just hope the lads have rallied round and are back at it today. It’s a big game today. If we are dead serious about finishing above West Ham then beating them today would be a huge help. They’re a very good side, but so are we and I think it’s potentially another very close game.

It seems like Semedo will be out which is gutting as he’s been brilliant for us. Not sure if Jonny has 90 minutes in him quite yet so I think Hoever will come in. In terms of other changes let’s see, maybe we could freshen things up slightly. I do think Bruno might actually go back to the midfield three and bring Donck in.

Whether you’re following from London, Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope all heading to the big smoke has a good one and seeing that the 7 games since returning to the PL, has had 18 goals by both sides and 5 Wolves wins, this one very much has possibilities!

Even if the Hammers are out of form somewhat, we cannot take this one for granted; not least that we can jump them in the table and again close the gap to Manchester United after their surprise draw yesterday.

Who will come in for Nelson? How does the front line-up? And how can we make sure we have a Spurs like performance instead of what we saw on Thursday?

It should be an interesting one and look forward to watching it, after the small beginnings of a long awaited house move this morning; which by the way we are completing next Sunday, as I am of course not missing being at Molineux at 3pm the day before!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there will be a positive response to Thursday. This group of players will want to bounce back, just as they often do.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Although it was easy to get carried away, myself included around talk of top 4, hopefully we can resume our underdog status and keep grinding away the results like we have the last 3 months, starting with today. Man utds result yesterday proved anything can still happen and i expect us to put up a good showing today and come away with the 3 points needed.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really looking forwards to this one. I'll be in with the West Ham lot this time, so hoping to need to join with them in booing their team and shaking my head in frustration etc :~}

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really looking forwards to this one. I'll be in with the West Ham lot this time, so hoping to need to join with them in booing their team and shaking my head in frustration etc :~}
I was in the West Ham section at Upton Park when Mick's team ripped them apart. If you think that the Mix can be vitriolic... Jeez.....

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed the Arsenal match, I'm pleased to say. I did have a bad feeling about it, but that wasn't the reason I didn't watch. I'm hoping that the performance was an aberration and that we can play as we did first half against Spuds, Man U etc.. Get at them early and let them worry about us, rather than us sitting back, absorbing all the pressure.
Wet Sham is below us in the form tables and if we're serious about mixing-it with the big boys, it's a match that we should be able to take something from. Whether we do or not remains to be seen. We've generally got a good record in the Prem against the Eastenders and hope that can continue today.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play like we did in the last 80 minutes on Thursday, we’ll get the grand total of eff-all.
Play like we did for the first ten minutes, we’ll batter ‘em.
Bruno and the boys, it’s over to you.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
On German Sky here in Germany this afternoon too.
27.02.2022 - West Ham v Wolves.jpg

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was this game last year when we lost 4-0 that gave me the first intimation everything wasn't well under Nuno. I remember watching that game in disbelief at how easy it was for them to score. Reminded of our attitude at Huddersfield away the season before. Never again, please...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today totally depends which side turns up for both clubs
WHam have been off it for a month, we have been ok without performing at our best
Be interesting to see how we set up ,but dont expect much different to what we have been doing recently tbh
We may tire late on and have another holding excersise to perform
Expect we score but cant see us holding them out for 90 minutes either
A hopeful draw for me,Neto to get on the scoresheet though and who knows :)

Back
Top Bottom