Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We'll Go Again!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha...Villa fans were spot on. PL actually said it after today's defeat:

.."We're a young team aspiring to get out the league. We got beat, but we'll go again".

S

ShropshireLad

Hahaha...Villa fans were spot on. PL actually said it after today's defeat:

.."We're a young team aspiring to get out the league. We got beat, but we'll go again".
It's just an expression like **** happens and we'll get over it.

**** did happen with a ref who couldn't get the big decisions right so I won't slate the outcome today.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Let's just say Lambo became aware of the natural 'average' today.

A **** performance when we had it all going for us will inform him of the reality his predecessor had to suffer.....Perhaps it's a couple of million miles rather than the million...:)

We continue to peer at the 'window' looking for the answers....

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just like Mick always said shift

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lambert is doing the best he can with what he's got. There's bound to be setbacks. But, personally, I think for one of the few times in Wolves' history, we have got the right guy at the right time. He will take us to a respectable finish this season without doubt. I believe the reason he has come to us is he has been promised he can build the team in the summer. Watch us go next season!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lambert is doing the best he can with what he's got. There's bound to be setbacks. But, personally, I think for one of the few times in Wolves' history, we have got the right guy at the right time. He will take us to a respectable finish this season without doubt. I believe the reason he has come to us is he has been promised he can build the team in the summer. Watch us go next season!
I really hope your belief is correct, and, if so, that the promise he has been given is kept.

A defeat 3-1 away to a team higher than us in the league and with a strong home record is not a 'setback'. It's just one (predictable) defeat.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey... Is PL the devil now for uttering a phrase he's used before, on the day of a defeat?

I think im going to call this phenomenon "the euphoric pendulum of doom".

It seems like theres just no middle ground some days.

S

ShropshireLad

Crikey... Is PL the devil now for uttering a phrase he's used before, on the day of a defeat?

I think im going to call this phenomenon "the euphoric pendulum of doom".

It seems like theres just no middle ground some days.
Laughable isn't it?

A standard Scottish expression and that's all some have got to talk about.

Can you imagine the expression "Bostin" used up in Scotland and a fuss being made out. o_O

M

Mr Wolf

It's the same after every defeat so far, some **** pulls up something he says.

Back
Top Bottom