Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We are top of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeb01

Reaction score
On the BBC Sports website now that 25% of EFL players have refused to be vaccinated at all.

If true I find that shocking, and a really poor example, especially to young people (sadly that description doesn’t include me any more)

I.haven’t seen a figure for the Premier League, but the number of games being called off suggests that a significant number of players and support staff are not vaccinated.

However, the article says that 99% of Liverpool’s players have been fully vaccinated as Klopp has insisted on this.

I have the impression that Wolves have made sure that the vast majority of our players are fully vaccinated, which is just as well given the small squad we have, but does anyone know if this is true?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One point is, If all fans been to prove vaccination status to enter the stadium, how about the un-vaccinated players?
Surely they shouldn't be in the stadium?
No one has to prove they are vaccinated to gain entry to the stadium. Proof of testing negative for Covid within 48 hours will suffice.

Yes, proof of vaccination will get you in but it's not the only way. Also a negative test trumps vaccination status anyway. It's far more pertinent as being vaccinated doesn't guarantee not having Covid.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s with the vaccine love in?
Vulnerable people should have it if they want it, I think it’s disgraceful this obsession with injecting everyone especially for a variant that doesn’t make people seriously ill.
If you want it crack on but leaning on others to have it is just plain wrong.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
at the end of the day it's the players choice, but clubs should make sure they have all the relevant information, educate them about any misinformation they may have heard etc., and make sure they know what the benefits are. Think there is a balance as to not to pressure/force players into feeling they have to get vaccinated even if they don't want to, but think some clubs could provide more support and encouragement that would help players make the decision on their own. In the end though its the players choice

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vulnerable people should have it if they want it, I think it’s disgraceful this obsession with injecting everyone especially for a variant that doesn’t make people seriously ill.
early indications are that ion average for many disease may not be as serious, but still not enough evidence to say for sure. What is now clear is that is far more infectious and spreads much more quickly, and there are cases of people in hospital and having died from it, so certainly still very serious for some. Getting vaccinated isn't just about protecting yourself, its about stopping it spreading and infecting those who are most vulnerable. Vaccination reduces the chance of you getting it if you don't have it you don't pass it on. If you do get it even mildly or without knowing at all then on average with the new variant you will probably infect another 3-5 people.
But yes to get vaccinated or not is a choice, people shouldn't be pressured into it, but they should be given all the right facts

Also the more covid continues to spread round the world the more variants there will be, this time we might have got lucky and though very infectious, hopefully Omicron will for most be less serious, we might not be as lucky with future variants

Last edited:

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
early indications are that ion average for many disease may not be as serious, but still not enough evidence to say for sure. What is now clear is that is far more infectious and spreads much more quickly, and there are cases of people in hospital and having died from it, so certainly still very serious for some. Getting vaccinated isn't just about protecting yourself, its about stopping it spreading and infecting those who are most vulnerable. Vaccination reduces the chance of you getting it if you don't have it you don't pass it on. If you do get it even mildly or without knowing at all then on average with the new variant you will probably infect another 3-5 people.
Vaccines dot stop you catching or spreading it.
This blind panic at the first sign of a variant that isn’t even remotely dangerous compared to the first one is very worrying.
Give people the facts and let them decide for themselves and stop this insane panicking every time the government start scaremongering.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This blind panic at the first sign of a variant that isn’t even remotely dangerous compared to the first one is very worrying.
Give people the facts and let them decide for themselves and stop this insane panicking every time the government start scaremongering.

It doesn't stop it entirely, but most evidence I've seen shows it reduces the chance of getting infected, and reduces the chance of passing it on.
Coronavirus infections three times lower in double vaccinated people - REACT | Imperial News | Imperial College London

Vaccinated people are less likely to spread Covid, new research finds

Last edited:

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't want to get in to a political debate, but in most other countries in the developed world, governments are encouraging their citizens to get vaccinated and social distance.

Pelsallwolf

Reaction score
Exactly mate,I said this on another thread where people who were vaccinated are calling people ********* for not being vaccinated,its our bodies and we shall do as we see fit.I have never wore a mask in the 2 years? And am not jabbed at all and have carried on as normal yet haven't caught it or anybody I know.I don't trust these in charge I mean a while back after the kids had alot of time off school over covid because it wasn't a big deal to kids which in itself is strange considering there immune systems would naturally be weaker Than the average age of the parents who have kids at school were allowed back and now they trying to get them jabbed and closing schools early,why re open then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom