Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vs. Gillingham: team talk done!

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
'Mad Dog' Martin Allen having an (indirect) dig at us I reckon: link

I look forward to them 'smashing' us at Molineux...

I have a decade-long hatred for Allen - hopefully we can put four past them and shut his cake hole.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"It's not like we are playing Premier League clubs or Championship clubs. It is just League One".

I like that bit. To listen to some, the third division is La Liga! it isn't.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing like abit of optimism but blimey he comes across as a right $$$$ in that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers for that Allen you prat!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
OK it's very bullish and positive, but basically he's correct. We are there because we deserve to be, our history and our stadium won't win us any points. Our big budget might, but only if we spend some of it!

B

Bankswolf II

Some no name clown that noone would look twice at if he was walking down the street uses our club to make himself some headlines

BORING

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see anything wrong in what he has said. We are where we deserve to be thanks to the appalling judgement of the two Ms and some dumb managers. I don't see us a favourites at all. In fact if Sako goes and Griffiths gets injured we will struggle to stay in the top half with our bunch of young hopefuls.

S

Shalom

Martin Allen said that winning the title was right up there with the birth of his children. Sad man.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martin Allen said that winning the title was right up there with the birth of his children. Sad man.

May have been tongue in cheek. Allen, remember, was famously prevented from being at the birth of his first child by the nasal Trevor Francis, his boss at QPR, due to it clashing with a first team game.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
May have been tongue in cheek. Allen, remember, was famously prevented from being at the birth of his first child by the nasal Trevor Francis, his boss at QPR, due to it clashing with a first team game.

Ah yes, excellent spot, although it seems he did go anyway. Never had Francis down as being so ruthless!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah yes, excellent spot, although it seems he did go anyway. Never had Francis down as being so ruthless!

He tried to learn from the Clough school of management but failed.
Surprised he was brave enough to try it on with Allen.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He tried to learn from the Clough school of management but failed.
Surprised he was brave enough to try it on with Allen.

Funniest memory of his managerial career was when he took his team off the pitch because he disputed at which end of the ground a penalty shoot out was going to be taken.

K

kapitiwolf

Allen cannot be thinking about us in that statement,we have no big name players with big salaries and big reputations.Kenny put them all seven of them in the out tray.

C

cooper_J

That says it all about how much of a man if principles he is. A real tough guy. What a mug.

I though Allen was talking a fair bit of sense there until he talked about 'smashing them'. Muppet.

Back
Top Bottom