Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villareal Season Ticket Prices

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
I’ve read that same disclaimer in hundreds, if not, thousands of the childish moaning posts.
‘Fosun are ****, we’ll be relegated, no signings, Fosun out, Shi and Sellars useless, etc etc etc blah blah blah - but I hope I’m proved wrong’
As if that makes up for the absolute **** they’ve made up or said about the club. Like it shows they’re really a superfan with only the club’s best interests at heart. It’s *******s.
I read some of the vitriol and bile on this forum and doubt very much if they even support the club. It seems they use it as their one and only source of satisfaction in their lives. It’s like the husband who is always looking for clues that his wife is cheating on him, until sooner or later, his wife meets someone else and leaves him because of his controlling behaviour.
They’re all ****ing mental.

You couldn’t be further from the truth.

But if that makes you feel better believe that.

Will watch your future posts with interest.

As I said I hope I’m proved wrong and we buy footballers who can move us up the table.

Not be used as a vehicle purely to make money and prepare for IPO

I Support Wolves and buy my tickets to see them move up the league.

Fosun in my opinion have shown no level of investment for 3/4 transfer windows. Despite riding ticket prices.

I feel we are running on that PL year one investment and that cycle is coming to and end.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You couldn’t be further from the truth.

But if that makes you feel better believe that.

Will watch your future posts with interest.

As I said I hope I’m proved wrong and we buy footballers who can move us up the table.

Not be used as a vehicle purely to make money and prepare for IPO

I Support Wolves and buy my tickets to see them move up the league.

Fosun in my opinion have shown no level of investment for 3/4 transfer windows. Despite riding ticket prices.

I feel we are running on that PL year one investment and that cycle is coming to and end.
You must have had many many disappointing seasons if you only buy a season ticket to see us move up the league. Between the 1983/84 season and 2018/19 we spent mor time in the bottom 2 divisions than we did in the top/premier league. The other 20 years were stagnating in the Chamionship. Given the choice I would prefer to stagnate in the Premiership with the view of evolution. But then I don’t have ridiculous expectations.

Back
Top Bottom