Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villa ticket details

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also, your first paragraph is garbage (no offence). I’ve been online before the bog standard membership tickets have gone on sale and there were still quite a few on sale for membership plus. So people like me get tickets effectively after people “more deserving” than myself have had first dibs… which is fine by me as there are ALWAYS tickets.

Edit: just looked on the app for tickets for tomorrow (I can’t attend) and I could get 2 together if I wanted to. That’s 2 days before the game.
Doesn’t that sort of prove the point about there being less interest in the less glamorous games?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t that sort of prove the point about there being less interest in the less glamorous games?
It was the same against Utd and Spurs too though.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was the same against Utd and Spurs too though.
I think the tickets that pop up closer to the games are returns and unsold hospitality. I’m sure they both sold out pretty much the day of general membership sale.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the tickets that pop up closer to the games are returns and unsold hospitality. I’m sure they both sold out pretty much the day of general membership sale.
I did wonder this and how I managed to get Utd tickets a few days before.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
About 850 left.

So there are approx 2.2k on 1050 and above.

Will be interesting to see how many go to 1030 on Monday and if everyone on that level gets one.

If you are on 1030 and get one you are guaranteed an away ticket pretty much every away game in for rest of season as most are about 3k allocation.

As others have said you could have got a ST for first time this season. Got a Celta Vigo ticket, forest away ticket and spurs ticket and you are basically guaranteed nearly all away games this season.

Cue the it's not fair comments.
Yes, 2200 or so is the most that can be on 1050 as that was how many were available at Watford. Since Saints and Forest went well below the top level points available, I'm thinking the 3k max that can be on 1040 is an overestimate. Hopefully plenty left for 1030 people. Anyone who hasn't got that many hasn't tried very hard!

Edit, keep forgetting Saints aren't on yet. Still CV, Spurs and Forest, easy for any STH.

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to Rangers on a stag ? Wrong Jason mate i did go to Secondary school with you though.
I changed it to the correct Jason, Hagley park? It’s amazing we can both type lol

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off sale to stop people putting them in the basket early?!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep got ours, day in Brum on **** :)

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
103 left.

Have no idea if that total will go up with fans emptying their baskets of unwanted seats or go down with those on 1040 who have forgot that they went on sale today.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
103 left.

Have no idea if that total will go up with fans emptying their baskets of unwanted seats or go down with those on 1040 who have forgot that they went on sale today.
Weird about 10 mins ago there were 70 left now over 100... people ****ing about with the baskets.

Can't see it going to 1030.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
I suppose we'll get a better idea of the amount of tickets left after today when those who can't purchase them keep putting in their basket and hogging them!

189 left at the moment though, I'm on 1030 points looking to get one Monday. Fingers and toes crossed.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
On sale to 1030 soon and the event is sold out, all tickets must be in baskets. I wonder if they'll empty the baskets like they did for 1040!

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Does anyone know which station is easiest for getting away after the game (back to new street). I have read that Aston is 15 mins walk from ground and Witton is 5 minutes. I don’t mind walking further, but want to avoid queues if one station is significantly busier or smaller than the other.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Does anyone know which station is easiest for getting away after the game (back to new street). I have read that Aston is 15 mins walk from ground and Witton is 5 minutes. I don’t mind walking further, but want to avoid queues if one station is significantly busier or smaller than the other.
Mostly it’s Villa fans that use Aston and away fans that use Witton.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest you’ve got very little chance of avoiding queues, getting back to new st is a right pain.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
If i recall they usually put a few special trains (witton to wolves) on for the footy fans. You will queue regardless

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are more trains that stop at Aston compared to Witton. Have done both in the past and Aston does seem a bit quicker to get in. Definitely more Villa there though.

I’ve not done it before, but heard walking up to Witton Road and jumping on a bus can be the quickest way back (or taxi/uber if there’s a group of you)

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
C4F7F2F9-A8DF-45AB-95A9-E245EB183104.jpeg

Hilarious banter from the comedians at WMP but good news on the extra trains.

Back
Top Bottom