Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vile obsession with us

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
B3B5FF66-B53A-427A-BB78-9ABE316EFA33.jpeg
Say no more. Looks like we have replaced the blues for the viles obsession. Even meeting our player what a pathetic fan base they have!!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't help thinking some will see a little irony in there being yet another Villa thread on here, this one suggesting they are obsessed with us. @Hot Fuss will be in any sec!
Don’t see Wolves fans doing it to their players lol. They’re obsessed to do it!!?!!??! Won nothing since 1996 even the blues won something more recently and also Leicester. Can’t really call them a big club as they self proclaim!!!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Don’t see Wolves fans doing it to their players lol. They’re obsessed to do it!!?!!??! Won nothing since 1996 even the blues won something more recently and also Leicester. Can’t really call them a big club as they self proclaim!!!!
Well it's one pathetic tit. I agree they are nowhere near as big a club as many of their fans think they are, just like just about every other club (including us!). We're hardly in a position to point at dusty trophy cabinets!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it's one pathetic tit. I agree they are nowhere near as big a club as many of their fans think they are, just like just about every other club (including us!). We're hardly in a position to point at dusty trophy cabinets!
We don’t keep banging on about it though

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Adama stuck one on him. Creep.

Personally I'd hope Adama either didn't react or just rolled his eyes and laughed.

You shouldn't get wound up by WUMs, that's the whole point.

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just banter I suppose - but he & his +1 have taken the time and trouble to get down to the Molineux and wait amongst the masses to get a pic with Adama, so erm kudos to him for making at least one person in that photo look stupid

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the kid. Innocent fan banter is part of what makes football in this country great. :tearsofjoy:

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have to admit the video of the Villa fan in the Holt’s end when Fernandez missed the penalty was quite amusing.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve vena took a vile fan to watch wolves.Perhaps it's him.If not there's a few Vile fans coming to watch us just lately. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom