Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Valair Flights -Jorge Watch Jan 2022

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2 flights currently on route - 1 from Lisbon and 1 from Madrid - destinations unknown. :p
Neither look like they are heading to Halfpenny Green

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Memdes was at Wolves a week ago. Staff said there was something massive going on behind the scenes. Guessing it was the Adama/Barcelona deal being sorted out whilst we put up a smoke screen regarding Spurs.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loaning out a player we expected to be sold doesn't really fit the criteria of something "massive" imo, so hopefully the massive news is still to come! (and is positive news...)

Lycaon

Reaction score
It’s too much. We could have signed Hwang’s mum and loaned her out to the great unwashed. She’d get a game.

Enjoy the shadow you Baggie ****s.

Loaning out a player we expected to be sold doesn't really fit the criteria of something "massive" imo, so hopefully the massive news is still to come! (and is positive news...)
Depends on the definition of “Massive” in the context that Mendes comes to town to discuss a deal, that in itself is probably massive to the staff of WWFC!

I reckon it most probably was the Adama situation rather than any other behind the scenes deals!

However, interesting to note that it could indicate we are, (including journalists) a good week behind as to actually what’s going on and probably for good reason too if things don’t quite work in our favour?!

gewolf

Reaction score
Moving Adama to Spain rather than having to look forward (not!) to facing him twice next season really pleased me when I initially read it this morning. Incomings are always more 'massive' than outgoings I agree but Adama to Spain will suit me I guess.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Moving Adama to Spain rather than having to look forward (not!) to facing him twice next season really pleased me when I initially read it this morning. Incomings are always more 'massive' than outgoings I agree but Adama to Spain will suit me I guess.
Who knows, we could face him in europe

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love stuff like this.

Some of my ‘highs’ on The Mix have been when some superb detective work has revealed a new signing a few hours in advance of any official announcement.

It’s hard to rationalise… other than it must be borne out of being a complete and utter basket case of a Wolves nut.

Now then … where’s that damned plane?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Malaga flight landed in london. Another flight has just took off from spain unknown destination.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the super agent knows that he’s been rumbled.

Is there a ‘boat watch’ site?
'Boat watch'?Already been on one for other purposes but can only report HMM Copenhagen is anchored in Torbay, and definitely going nowhere, but just as likely to deliver up a PL level MF to Molineux during this window. ;) Add that to Saiss losing and maybe getting crocked and by tonight our crock might be overfull as well.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VVV223 left Porto and appears to be heading to UK
Vitinha coming home

Or maybe somebody from Braga (Bruno and Carvalhal been talking?) Horta?

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool. Luis Diaz?

He's away on international duty and would be in Argentina tomorrow (but I did think that also initially)

Its flown into an airport near Wilmslow so will be a Man U or Man C player back from his holiday most likely

Nowt to do with us regardless

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its flown into an airport near Wilmslow so will be a Man U or Man C player back from his holiday most likely
Manchester Airport* according to my app, though the same applies - nowt to do with us.

* Technically an airport near Wilmslow, but it's like referring to Birmingham Airport as an airport near Hampton in Arden :)

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester Airport* according to my app, though the same applies - nowt to do with us.

* Technically an airport near Wilmslow, but it's like referring to Birmingham Airport as an airport near Hampton in Arden :)
That’s a fair cop but frankly as it wasn’t near the right place beginning with ‘W’ I lost the desire to be accurate on airport name and stature, in my head I was thinking it might be the equivalent of a Wolverhampton or Coventry airport!

Apologies to Manchester airport for the downgrade

Back
Top Bottom