Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the first half was excellent, our lads look so composed and skillful. Second half has been scrappy but I guess in the circumstances that'll do.
Yeah, they're doing enough at the moment, keeping it tight and not giving Stoke a look in.

Nice interplay though a moment ago to Bueno again

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is their keeper playing so high?!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Reckon Perry seems like an honest kid and a good character but think his technique is notably not as good as most of the others. Seems harsh as he has done well but given his age reckon he might move on in summer. Free transfer with a sell on clause?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That has got to be one of the worst lino decisions I’ve ever seen. I know only a throw, but come on.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Pregnant lino is good. Missed Cundle who looked about 3 yards off then somehow saw that bad defy gravity, space and time to be a throw to them

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cambell's attitude has impressed me tonight, Stoke have given him some real rough treatment and he keep getting back up and going again, no complaining or sulking

Shows he's matured and is ready for his next step in senior football

Not much between him & Fabio. Fabio the sharper finisher, but Campbell a better all round footballer.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Congratulations lads! Great achievement to get promoted. Professional job tonight

Some of that team are too good for that level and need quality loans, but there's also a number of new players coming through that will benefit from the higher level of youth football these lads have provided for them

Good all around for the football club

Back
Top Bottom